• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I get this feeling that some one is going to play this sick joke on me and when I come back I find out I get demoted and find another S-Mod that took my place. XD
    I know, I'll really like my nifty purple name.

(The praetor color will be purple in the future everyone)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    Kevin: Yea sure you will be the one that takes my place Kevin. XD

WHAT!? What's that supposed to mean!? I'm already mod material! So, ner! XD

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years

• I won't be on this weekend...or many others for that matter. That's when I usually work...and couple of days during the week. So don't worry if I'm never on on the weekends...I'm just at my lousy part-time job to get me through college,lol. :P

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • Read

I will be gone for about 2 weeks to do schoolwork and help my friends Forum grow. So I am sure some Admins and S-Mods will be glad to see me leave, but for the nicer people in life I am telling this to. I will see everyone in about 2 weeks.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I`m leaving Pokecommunity
    Probably I will never return. Sorry. First I had a lot of fun but now I don`t have fun anymore, also some people are annoying for me, they hurt me a lot. I`m glad, I have found some nice friends (*hugs Purin the most*), but I wanna talk about pokemon, not about relationship or crushies. This place is not for me.
    Goodbye all^^ Have a fun.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Casey said:
    I`m leaving Pokecommunity
    Probably I will never return. Sorry. First I had a lot of fun but now I don`t have fun anymore, also some people are annoying for me, they hurt me a lot. I`m glad, I have found some nice friends (*hugs Purin the most*), but I wanna talk about pokemon, not about relationship or crushies. This place is not for me.
    Bye casey hope you have fun somewhere else..^_^

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • I will go away from PC as well, maybe i will return someday, but for those that want to look for tha Nessie....my yahoo/MSN are there, don't worry about contacting me ^^.

I suck saying goodbye, so just bye, thanks for read my posts, those that read em ^^.

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
  • Im going on a weekend trip until monday everning so i wont be online chatting with you guys.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Casey said:
    You said something like this at SPPf yet you still go there. But if you really do stop coming here then goodbye CT.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Letters, love, and tears...

A letter, from love and compassion:

? And so what if this is another detestable leaving thread? it is not like Frostweaver doesn?t have a reputation for acting against the rules and being all-weird beyond understandable anyway. He can spend all these time making the foundations of the T-Dome, yet had never clicked on it ever, and even asked others to bad him from a forum that he has help in creation. He had flamed a super moderator to an extent that he forced the mod to leave before, so why not just be a rebel yet again for the last time in PC?

Somebody out there is probably being all scared, thinking to herself, ?just what does he think he?s doing! You?re saying too much!? I probably am saying too much, and is probably once again, breaking my own promises by destroying many of your plans this way? But? just forgive me for being so rash and imprudent, and for once, let me do what I want, and what I feel as necessary to do?

A letter, for the community:

During my stay here in the community, I really had a lot of fun here. I haven?t been here long enough to say that I?ve seen a lot, but there are just so many things to say about this special place? There were so many fun times to be had, so many things worth laughing about (or at least, a little crackle), so many things that taught me so much, and last of all, so many memorable moments yet to be remembered for the rest of my life. Although I never liked the idea of being a moderator, I still had some fun time serving as a staff member here. It truly is satisfaction to see how a forum grew from no nothing to being the way they are. Continue to have fun within the community, and keep PC?s reputation of being a friendly and welcoming place alive?

A letter, for the staffs:

Guess that it must have been all weird and shocking for you all to get my de-mod request one day, and then immediately for the next night, the disgusting leaving thread? haha. Close this one if you wish, but at least bear yourself through this all first, maybe? Even if I was almost always the black sheep within the mod group who?s acting against so many things, I do hold great respect for (some of) you. ?For being a moderator is nothing but sacrifice.? All of us live within the board by this silly incentive (along with a bigger PM box), yet it?s still surprising to see just how some of you guys can be so dedicated to a community that usually gives you nothing but crap to clean up and junk to fix up. Thanks for all of your time and effort to help maintain PC the way it is now?

A letter, for Toothache and Tendo:

Really thanks for all the praises and compliments that you?ve given me about the guides and so on? ^^; (For all the other readers, thank you to you too) But really you?re over-praising me? Continue to look after the forums during my absence, and if you can, perhaps even continue on the guides that I?ve started but have failed to finish. Toothache, I strongly believe that you?re the best choice for the game section PC can ever have, for you actually play the game unlike me, lol? heh. I know that you?ll do a fabulous job in the future. Lead PC as the new PC Team Captain to defeat the other Pokemon forums too in the current and any future tournaments too!

A letter, for Oni Flygon, Mr. Cat Dog, Blue, and fellow authors of the Fanfiction Lounge:

I really haven?t been to the fanfic lounge for a terribly long time, and I was never the nicest reviewer ever as well, but it?s been quite enjoyable reading/marking/whining about those fanfics and all. I hope that you, Niko, can finish Call of Dragons someday so there will be another famous work up in your name, or maybe that one-shot fanfic too that I had previewed. I?m so sorry Blue, as it seems that I?ll never get the chance to co-author with you on your next fanfic, for when you return, I may not have returned yet? But you will be just fine without me. And I guess that all the fanfic reviews will be up to you and Lily then, MCD. So be strong and just review fanfics everyday then, lol. I hope that there will be more and more brilliant fanfics being written within the community for the time to come?

And Niko, remember to tell Fixen and Purin to update the summary synopsis already? perhaps when Frosty is away from PC and is bored, he could have something to read then you know, if those Jhoto synopsis finally get published? bug them for me, k?

A letter, for the ?old people? who has joined around or before my time:

When I first joined PC, I honestly had the best time I?ve had in PC in terms of posting? the good old days. The days now are excellent as well, not that now PC sucks, but the change in atmosphere and tone just doesn?t suit me as much compare to back then. It is such a good memory to see 22sa posting time after time in every single thread within PC, seeing the One Above almost always at the top of the list in OC as if it?s sticky. And then there?s Lightning and the ever so famous Sakura banner/avatar set that she made? ?The best mod whose name starts with a D,? and all those annoying yet fun times with ?explosion?nature power?eruption?night shade?e?? and so on in the trivia. Haha? I really am out of touch with the new PC and really don?t know them at all, and I only know you people on PC pretty much, except for a rare few new members that I know. So, thanks for contributing to some of the best time for me in PC ever?

A letter, for Carol:

I have no idea if you?ll ever get this letter. Perhaps you will when you visit PC during your rare visits, but most likely not? Yet I?ll say it anyway. You?re still too old for your age, but that?s probably because you used to hang out with 22sa and I way too much. XD We?re both corrupting you? so get away from us for your own sake and get a life (along with a locker, lol). Just bear with the rest of your class how they?re learning things that are just too simple and easy for your intelligent self. We didn?t talk too much, but it was enjoyable while it lasted. Even though I keep saying stuff that made no sense to you, you were always patient enough to listen to it all, and silently nod, which I certainly appreciate. Remember to study hard and have fun!

^_____________________________^

A letter, for Soph:

A truly caring friend you are, for you?ve always got yourself in trouble for the sake of your friends. I really appreciate all the support and care that you?ve placed upon me, and helping me in some of the most critical times ever? Being someone who?s so truly dedicated to her friends and people around her, you truly deserve a lot more than what you have Soph? and perhaps one day, all of the trials that you have to face will come to an end, you?ll finally get what you truly deserve too?

With unlimited Internet access too, of course!

A letter, for my true friend?

You?ve always been my very best friend for me, being right beside me at all times. I really haven?t known you that long compare to some of the other friends I know in real life, yet I feel the most attached to you, and I feel the most comfortable with just sharing with you absolutely anything? We really don?t know each other too much, yet we can chat for some unusual length of hours online too? quite strange to think about it. In fact, how we became friends to begin with is a mystery in the first place. How did we become friends when the first PM that I?ve ever sent in PC (which is to you) is related to the berry fix patch, and you didn?t even answer it until 2 months later or something? Ha? all the enjoyable silly moments. I truly value this friendship that we had and still have today, but I guess that I?ll be leaving you for a short while? so until then? maybe we can have another chat yet again.

A letter, for my admired mentor?

You?re also my most admired mentor, for I really admire you soon after I first joined PC. You?ve always seemed so strong, and you?ve proved that yourself to be a truly strong person. You?re also a really kind and helpful person, patience at all times and you were always acting as my moral ?alarm clock? for me, holding me back and guiding me back to the right way to behave. I always keep thinking about how one day perhaps I?ll be just a person who is just as kind and tolerant as you?

A letter, for my most loved one?

And you?ve meant even more to me, more than anyone else in my short life so far? Soon after without knowing until it was a bit too late, I was? am captivated by all of these charming qualities that you possesses, and falls in love with you? and it was during this time that I?ve given up on myself and everyone around me, and ran away from everything? That was the first time that I?ve ran away from you, because I couldn?t face you? Yet it was during this time when it seems like everything around me has given up on me including myself, that you showed your compassion and continued to look for me, no matter how desperate it was back then? And eventually, we got together again?

Then proceeding onward was the happiest moments in my entire life, so I?ve finally went through the wonderful emotions of being in love. I feel so blessed, for I?ve at least got a taste of what it is like to be truly in love, while some others can search for ages and never found it. For you, it?s possibly one of the worst times of your life (one of them? at least), but you pushed yourself through it with me, for the sake of protecting me? Even though this didn?t last as long as I?ve always hoped to imagine, I still treasures it greatly? A happy moment is a happy moment for me, as long as it lives in my memory and that it once existed. It doesn?t necessarily have to last until the end of time? as long as it once existed, I?m happy already?

On the day when we? reunited, I?ve made the very promise that I?ve now finally failed to keep:

?I?ll never leave you again??

A letter for you, the one who crushed me apart?

And the happy moments lasted until this fateful day, when you?ve finally told me the crushing news that you are?

With this one small news, my world has certainly been flipped a literal up-side down? When I was hearing those words, I was sent chill among my spines and shivered involuntarily. I was so afraid, that I denied it. They say that nothing hurts more than the truth, and I?ve always thought that I can handle all truths, but now I?ve realized how vulnerable and terribly weak I really am? I just couldn?t accept it, and I know that in the future, it?ll just be even more and more painful for me to drag this on like this, as long as I stay within PC? I tried to cry out loud like what you?ve comforted me into doing, but no tears ever came out, for perhaps I?ve forgotten how to cry, since I?ve always imagined that I am strong and never needed it?

And perhaps now after a few days of time, when I finally am able to focus on thinking straight again, I can think about all of this more clearly? yet I still can?t bring myself to accept the facts? I am barely clinging on to life itself, if it isn?t for self-pity, self-denial, and my faith for God himself. I?ve never blamed you for not telling me sooner. I?ve long ago forgiven you for leading me on with this, so stop scolding at yourself for everything? I?m? sorry but I really can?t bring myself to accept this, and stay beside you at the same time without feeling so ashamed of myself, and feeling so terribly depressed.

I wonder who got a better of the two sad ending: me, or the old friend of yours back then when you were so young? Is it better to be upset not knowing and left alone, or to be crushed apart by the cruel reality that fate has put onto me? I really don?t know who I?ll rather be?

A letter, to the one within the new couple who hasn?t been covered within this letter yet?

Let?s be honest and to the point, as we?re both moderators (well? ex-mod for me) with so many red reputation blocks. I?ve never liked you.

Ever since you joined, I always saw plenty of unnecessarily rudeness within the few posts that I?ve seen from you, and I?ve always never liked you then. And another time, you spoke openly against parts of the Bible, regarding Noah and the flood? Which caused me to be angry over both you and I? you for speaking against the Bible, the very belief that I hold my dear life on (call me silly or a lack-wit if you like), and myself for now knowing enough to refute you? =/

But then again, there must be some certain charm and kindness within you too that I?ve never discovered (not that I really tried) for you to establish the reputation you have today. All the good things that I?ve heard about you is probably true too (or at least, I hope so), for how else will things turn out the way they are now?

I was trying to decide rather I would finally stay and try my best to adapt to reality regardless of how harsh it is on myself. But I wanted to leave at the same time, as it is just too hard for me? I did one final thing, and that was to try to stare at your signature without feeling repulsed and agitated, along with all these other negative emotions. So I tried, and couldn?t live for even 5 seconds? then I decided. I had to leave? plus it?s just better for the both of us. You?re an eyesore to me, while I?m someone of great threat to you as well probably, so it?s better if one of us let go, and that might as well be me?

Tonight is the day when the end of the drama is being played, where my dearest can perhaps finally find her other half in life. But I? I cannot possibly bring myself to be there, with the sight of you two? together? at the same time? I cannot, because I?m too weak to handle this. =/ I?ll just say things right now and save myself all the? unnecessary extra pain that shall come along if I?m to say all of this in person when the two of you are online as well?

?May love and happiness always be with you, until the end of the everlasting??

A letter, to my new yet close friend, Lily?

And that was the finale of the drama? perhaps now you can finally sleep at night as all the problems have been solved (or, should be solved by tonight? should be.) I?ve fulfilled the end of my role, and wrote the d?nouement of the story, thus concluding my role within this drama? Perhaps someday I?ll return, maybe after a few days, weeks, or months? when time has diluted things a bit and when I?m finally ready to try to face things again? maybe we can continue to chat about the fanfics again, about the reviews and how to read a fanfic. Maybe someday I can continue to teach you about all those literature devices and various things that I originally wanted to talk about? or even continue in those crazy riddle discussions and sharing? I promised you (heh? yes I realize? I made so many promises and can?t even keep them, even if they?re so simple?) to tell you all about the drama before, and I?ll ensure that I will. Maybe in a few days, I?ll come by and drop the long PM that I?ve promised (if this long thread hasn?t covered it yet.).

And again, I thank you for everything Lily? during this time of great distress, even though you have your own manners to manage, you used all those time to listen to me talking on and on about the pointless, and you never complained once? Hearing that you're also a christian makes one of the greatest highlights of my week too, regardless of how you think of yourself as a "bad" christian. You're... like...

a little sister that I've never had...

Thanks for everything.

A letter, for Frostweaver:

So what am I to do now? All that I?ve trusted, believed, dedicated to and loved are gone. PC is no longer the place it used to be? It is such a strange place, containing some of my most precious, memorable, upsetting and happy memories. I don?t want to forget this place? for if I forgot my happiest moments, then I am nothing but a living dead? therefore, I shall try my best to remember both the good and bad of this place. I hope that I won?t be forgotten here too? for being forgotten is worst than death itself. Death can be meaningful, but being forgotten is the same as living a life that was absolutely pointless? Oh I don?t want to be forgotten, especially, not by the one who once loved me? All that I ask for, am perhaps, am that during time that is to come in the future, someone out there can at least remember this name that someone by this name had once existed? Maybe?

And perhaps when things take another turn, or when I am finally stronger, enough to accept what had happened, then maybe I can return to this place? Maybe when time diluted things a little? I?ll certainly be back, but I just don?t know when? for I?ve promised that I?ll never leave her alone. Perhaps I?ll remain hidden along the dark alleyways of PC when I come back in the future, just to peep around and drop off random rare posts/fanfic reviews here and there? Say a few ?hi? with some people who actually succeeded in catching me within the dark, during the night when hardly anyone is online. That sounds ok? or at least, better than how things are right now. Yes? that?s what I?ll do.

?If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always perseveres. Love never fails.?

I?ll still love you, as much as always?

I'm tired... I'm too tired to keep playing this game. I've used up all my last remaining strenght and sanity writing this... and I'm feeling like a void within once again. Let me rest for awhile... I probably disappointed so many of you, but that is no surprises as I've really been nothing but... failure? But spare me... and just let me go, to a journey to recollect and find myself... to see who I really am...

And so, let that be it for me and PC? I?ll take care of myself too. Goodbye PC?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Casey said:
    Thanks for all the great times Casey. *Hugs Casey* It's sad that you and Nessie have to leave, you both have been great here. Both of you will always be on my friend list no matter what. See you sometimes somewhere else too.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Goodbye frostweaver. I hate to see you leave, but I can understand why you need to. I do not know the exact reason why (not do I request to), but I understand why you need a break (even if it may be a permanent one).

Before I leave and close/merge this thread with the "Leave/Return of Absence" thread, I'd like to apologize. I feel that one of the reasons you got so stressed out was because of me, because it was partly my fault why you decided to be a mod. I encouraged you to mod because I always thought that you would make a great addition to the staff, but I didn't believe you when you said that you didn't really want to. I thought that you said no because you were just a bit nervous, and would have no troubles at all once you got the swing of things, but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, you did an excellent job modding, but it seemed that you were stressed out by the job.

Im sorry..

*Leaves thread open until he can get someone else to merge this thread with the sticky*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back