• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's ______ Pokémon!

Years
  • i can't beat it, so as long as it ain't no contest i'm down!

let's go to anger management class with Primeape!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Excuse me, how dare you insinuate that I need anger management?!?! Why don't you come here and offer that to my face?! *Hyzenthlay's rage is building, Hyzenthlay's attack rose!*

Let's get our head bitten by Shellder and see if we become smart like Slowking! :D

Years
  • sure! always wanted to know if that hurt or n-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET IT OFF

let's buzz around the fields with a bunch of Combee!

Years
  • as long as i'm wearing the proper gear, then why not!

let's lay down in a Sandstorm with Hippowdon!

Years
  • no hunting! Pyroars may not be my faves but they have families too!

let's raise an Eevee together? :3

Years
  • Sounds good! ... but what happens when it grows up and I want Sylveon and you want Espeon 🤔

Let's go to the movies with Tyranitar?

Years
  • Sounds good! ... but what happens when it grows up and I want Sylveon and you want Espeon 🤔
    we saw it in half duh (dibs on the head part)

and yeah i'd be down for a movie with Tyranitar, so long as he's paying for however many seats he takes up!

let's walk the runway with Salazzle!

Years
  • would love that! free travels to anywhere i want in the world :D (just hope we don't accidentally head into restricted airspace...)

let's water these beds of Sunkern!

Years
  • the bastard can fly and literally wouldn't need to worry about falling splay to the ground if their parachute malfunctions. pass.

let's go to sleep with Hypno watching us!

Years
  • No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Just no. Oh heck to the no. 😱

Let's evolve with Eevee?

Back