• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... Let's not speak on this game again!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Plumber's Don't Wear Ties - It's essentially a slideshow with bunch of pictures edited using MS Paint masquerading as a visual novel made for a failed console 3DO, coupled with terrible voice acting and one train wreck of a plot. It's actually worth checking out just to see how laughably atrocious it is.

JESUS GOD. I still wonder if that was made seriously or as a joke. Like there's no way a coherent human being could look at that and feel totally satisfied with it unless it was made to be bad on purpose.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Sonic 06 and Superman 64. These 2 are obvious because they're just plain boring/unplayable. Maybe even both.
    ET for the Atari. Sold an equivalent to a flaming pile of...stuff. It's been said it was buried somewhere remote due to how horrible it was.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Killzone 3, koff~

Killzone 3's single player, story, weapons, characters, machines, vehicles, cutscenes, graphics, gameplay, multiplayer, and everything else in general makes it 1000% inferior to Killzone 2. Let us never speak of the garbage that is Killzone 3 ever again, koffi~

Years
  • Out of the ones I have played Id have to say ether Final fantasy XII for the ps2, Hero Saga levianthian tactics for the ds or Milons Secret castle for the NES.

out of ones I have seen reviews for it would have to be busby 3d or psybadeck both for the PS1 or SuperMan 64 for the N64.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • Bomberman Act Zero. I should have known it was like $1.99 a while ago. Played for about 10 minutes and tried to pawn it to friends. Dunno who eventually got it but I know it won't rot on my shelf.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't think I've ever played this game (well, I might've, but just don't remember), but according to reviews, Superman 64 is pretty terrible. Heard a lot of people complain against it, too. :P Personally, I really dislike Need for Speed: Undercover. I found its story to be very confusing. Its predecessors were great, but not this.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever played this game (well, I might've, but just don't remember), but according to reviews, Superman 64 is pretty terrible. Heard a lot of people complain against it, too. :P Personally, I really dislike Need for Speed: Undercover. I found its story to be very confusing. Its predecessors were great, but not this.

S64 is going around rings and glitching like it's your job.

NFS Undercover's story was pretty ehhh, but ProStreet will always be the worst to me...it has a set of physics that were "meant" to be realistic, but they threw that out the window during development. What it became was a game with cars that drove like a navy warship, and linear tracks.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The worst game of all time according to me, based only off reviews - Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

The glitches, the gameplay, and the hilarious grammatical error once you win a race - "You're Winner!"

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Venetica for the PS3. This game was horrible not only as a game, but as a piece of software and fiction. The cutscenes were very poorly done, and was poorly scripted to the point of making no sense (main character's husband dies, woman ends up in the underworld with no explanation or transition into how she got there, some poorly thought out version of Death and a demon rambles about destiny and a moonblade, and when she asks for an explanation he says "sleep my daughter" and repeats it every time she asks him to explain until the scene ends-maybe it was intended to seem mysterious, but it's not a good idea that neither the character nor the player understand anything about...well...anything regarding the story,due to the script and scene being incoherent-i quit right there). Not to mention the game had terrible graphics,was glitchy,had poor animation, and did not have anything that motivated me to continue playing in even the vaguest sense. And that's coming from someone who enjoyed both two worlds and it's sequel enough to play through them.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • The Galactic Adventures expansion pack for Spore was by far the most terrible thing ever made... Don't judge me for buying it. XD

Years
  • As a long time Sonic fan, Sonic 06 is right up there with the worst I've personally played, being an almost unplayable piece of garbage. At the same time there was some potential there - the tone kind of reminded me a tiny bit of SatAM and the story wasn't 100 % bad. If they would have actually bothered finishing the game and not released this bug/glitch ridden beta test, dropped the disgusting human relationship approach, fixed the loading screens and removed the non-functioning and boring hub world, it might have been quite OK.

As a stark contrast, I think the notorious Zelda games for Philips CD-I are top contenders for the prime displays in the hall of shame. I did manage to try one out personally at a gaming convention once just to see if it was as bad as the stories tell - FYI it was. Not only are these games horrendous and barely playable jokes, but they deserve every bit of criticism for the dump they took on an otherwise excellent game series! Unlike what I feel for Sonic 06, nothing about these games seems salvageable, and while Sonic has had his fare share of smudges on his quality record, Zelda games are almost universally praised.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • The Galactic Adventures expansion pack for Spore was by far the most terrible thing ever made... Don't judge me for buying it. XD

I disagree. Spore was awesome.

That Power Rangers game on N64 (I believe it was Lightspeed Rescue or something), may have rivalled Superman 64.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Final Fantasy 13 on the merit of it not being a game, but a long, long... long, Dull movie.

Dude, I'm actually so glad Sonic 06 exists. Now I don't necessarily like playing the game (at all) but with friends it's absolutely hilarious. Like I mean it, it might as well be the funniest video game ever because of how bad it is
    So much this, I play it with friends every once in awhile and it's so much fun to break. The Box glitch, Skiping across water as silver and the Pelethora of ways to send people to space.

It's one of my show off games. Where all I really do is learn how to do new glitches and show em off.

Last edited:
    Back