• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about fast food restaurants!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I almost never eat fast food anymore. It does a number on my stomach and makes me a bit sluggish too. However, when I did eat fast food, Popeyes was generally my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I hate Wendy's with a passion and never really liked it. I eat McDonald's like its candy and had Taco Bell for breakfast the other day...lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i mean i kind of like most of them?? i rly love zaxby's, we just had it the other night in fact. wendy's is good too. they have the best spicy chicken sandwich imo. i like both taco bell and del taco for different reasons like they're in the same lane but they have different vibes tbh. i even like mcdonalds...lol. i try not to eat fast food too often though, i've been trying to eat better this year, but the past couple of weeks, i've been p bad bc i've just been rly tired and we need to go to the store.

i guess the only place i don't rly go to is chic fil a bc i don't want homophobic chicken but i don't think their food is bad, i just don't want to contribute to. That.

edit: oh fuck y'all counting starbucks as fast food???? i never get their food tbh but i swing by...pretty much every morning for some iced coffee. i've been trying to cut back on it, but again, recent exhaustion has been pushin my ass back...lol

edit again: y'all been to culvers????? we don't have them in GA but we went to MN a while back and had it...so fucking good...the cheese curds??????? bitch..........

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Everyone outside of PC: KFC baddddd
    Me: Just finished KFC (though I didn't buy it, it's from family lol)

I like KFC on occasion, but not as much as my parents. I do agree though their mac and cheese are great.

As for favorite fast food places, Jack in the Box and Del Taco. I prefer Jack's burgers than McDonalds, and Del Taco over Taco Bell.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would have to say McDonalds, Qdoba and Jets Pizza. I guess it all depends on how much I wanna hate myself for the day. xD

Years
  • I've been a McDonald's guy for as long as I can remember. Their burger just hit different for how cheap it is.

Other top contenders would be Jollibee and Greenwich which also have their own signature taste (these are local Filipino fast food chains so I understand if no one else has any idea what these are).

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Have you guys tried Jollibee?
    Pilipino here.
    I always love their Jolly spaghetti and Jolly Hotdog sandwich!
    yuuuum!

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Wendy's will always be my go to.
    I'm also a big fan of Jack In The Box. I'm a huge night owl, so having a place that's open 24hrs really helps out a lot when it's 2AM and I'm craving a chicken sandwich and some curly fries.
    I also really like Freddy's.

Back