• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about the Poke Pelago!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • Let's talk about the Poke Pelago!

Ahh, the Poke Pelago. Unlocked after beating Totem Salazzle, along with Charizard on the Ride Pager. Otherwise referred to as a paradise where Pokemon left in the PC boxes can go to relax and play, it consists of a variety of isles that allow them to go exploring, cultivate berries, harvest Poke Beans or even train their base stats along with other stuff.

What did you guys think of the Poke Pelago, and did you make a lot of use out of it? I personally loved the concept.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I loved the functionality of item hunting, planting berries, and hatching eggs. Very convenient stuff, I use it mostly for that still. With sufficient beans that stuff goes by really quickly. Also it makes me feel less like I'm holding my Pokémon captive in their boxes. :>

I only wish you could use Pokémon Refresh on there, so I could play around with and pet my boxed Pokémon without putting them in my party.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I used it all at first, but quickly grew bored of everything except the island that increases your Pokémon's EV's. I train all my Pokémon there now. ^_^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Definitely useful and a fun concept! I mainly use it for collecting Poké Beans, Berries and Rare items whenever I check back onto my save.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • I think of it as a more useful version of My Pokemon Ranch. I do like the idea of my Pokemon doing something other than just sitting in digital boxes when not part of my team!

I check it daily, for Poke Beans, Berries, and Treasure. I find it's a great way to passively accumulate some evolutionary stones.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I really wish they had done something with Mohn. Why make a point to talk about how he was the founder of team aether, and had found out about wormholes if you don't really address the fact that he is actually in the game.

Jonothon

~ Farrah Moan ~
    Years
  • I know right, I really expected Mohn to appear from nowhere to help stop Lusamine. It would have made for better use of him.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
  • pokepelago was awesome. it really helps me train my more nostalgic pokemon. im talking about my old team of a REALLY bad togekiss, and some other crappy pokes. But i want them at level hundred. so i just drop them in there and relax. the berry feature rocks for ev berries.

Years
  • Poke Pelago is hands-down my favourite new feature of S/M. It's such a useful feature for someone who can have a busy schedule on their hands, such as leaving Pokemon for EV training, growing berries or finding useful items.

Also, I utilize those boxes where you place Poke Beans in them to speed up the process. Very easy when you can already easily farm Poke Beans on Isle Abeens.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • The best thing in Pokemon SuMo. It helps with training, eggs and items like evolutionary stones. I hope we will still have something like this in the next games. I would love if Pokepelago would be in the bottom screen at all time.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • It was fine I guess. I only used it to collect beans and other silly stuff, nothing too important for my playthrough.

Years
  • I use it for SHAAAAAAARDS! shards are so easy to come by. i already traded them in for bottle caps, and i barely use the feature!

Don't get me wrong, since that's what I've been using Isle Aphun for as well, to collect shards that I can use for Bottle Caps to salvage bad stats on my Lv100 Pokemon. It takes 24 hours before you get your items, but using Poke Beans to speed up the process is helpful.

I also grow berries, and even occasionally left some Pokemon to level up.

Years
  • yes! berry farming on pokepelago rocks!

It is definitely essential if you want to utilise the dye stands for colours outside of what the stand offers. It's usually the rarer berries like the type-weakening ones, so you need to spend investment into them a lot.

Years
  • It was alright. I only really use it to collect beans though.

It was fine I guess. I only used it to collect beans and other silly stuff, nothing too important for my playthrough.

I have only just unlocked it but I use it to collect beans and not much else at the moment.

That reminds me, I often use the Poke Beans to speed up stuff like getting the items from Isle Aphun or the berry growth on Isle Aplenny. This is probably because it's very easy to replenish your Poke Bean supply, especially if you've upgraded Isle Abeens to its maximum tier.

Back