• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF a friend?

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
Years
  • Are you guys looking for friends?
    Just people who want to hang out and have a good time?

I'm looking for a friend, so maybe we can use this thread to get to know each other more?
    And if you're interested in friend making than maybe you can PM me? Or I can PM you?

I don't know how to make friends..

Spoiler:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Obligatory: PC is not match.com.

Joking aside, there are lots of places to meet new friends! For example make yourself a familiar face by participating in The Treehouse, joining Clubs and discussions in Pokemon General and so on. (: Don't be afraid to quote people's posts, they don't bite but some might tickle you!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Don't listen to him. I bite! Everyone else? Don't know a whole lot about them, but most seem sketchy. I'd be on your toes if I were you.

No, disregard that. I'll let you be the judge. Have fun! XD

kinky

You must be the legendary top % ttata.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ... could you rephrase that?

It's just about the Youngster Joey joke.

Spoiler:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Even if MiracleGhost47 does bite, it's not very effective against a Zoroark so no worries :P

But on a more serious note, nice to meet you, ZoroStar! I'm sure you'll find this to be a pretty friendly place, just don't be shy about making yourself known and chatting people up who you find you have things in common with :)

Oh, and I don't bite either, I swear ;P
    Spr_4d_303.png

Reactions: Sun

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Oh, and I don't bite either, I swear ;P
    Spr_4d_303.png

But she is Intimidating... and she Plays Rough... do you actually want this?

It's amazing how this meme is considered a form of entertainment. Too bad I'm an exception. I like mudkipz more any day.

If you're an exception, does that mean... you don't wear shorts?

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • ATTN everyone: effective Sunday, pokecommunity.com becomes pokedating.com.

Que horrendously bad sexual Pokemon chat up lines

Are you guys looking for friends?

I'm looking for a friend, so maybe we can use this thread to get to know each other more?
    And if you're interested in friend making than maybe you can PM me? Or I can PM you?

Spoiler:

Nice to meet you!
    What's it like to live in Chicago?

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
  • Que horrendously bad sexual Pokemon chat up lines

Nice to meet you!
    What's it like to live in Chicago?

Cold.

But in all seriousness, Chicago is actually a very nice city, at least nicer than most cities I've been to in my travels.
    I live a little ways away, but you can still see the skyline in certain parts of town.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • Are you guys looking for friends?

Spoiler:

Greetings fellow Chicagoan and socially anxious brethren!

I don't live in Chicago anymore, but i spent the first 18 years of my life growing up there too! I moved to go to college out west and currently live in Idaho, but still a Chicago boy at heart haha.

Music's cool. My creative outlet's fiction writing, but I admire people who are musically inclined. I know I'm not haha

Years
  • Hi :) nice to meet you as well! You could try sending out a few visitor messages to members as well if you ever want to make new friends :3

Back