• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

life's too short to even care at all

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Overlord Drakow
    This message has been deleted by bobandbill. Reason: spam/advertising

discuss

pc has censored swear words and made them into pokemon. if you could make pc force-change one word to a pokemon's name in a similar manner, what word would you choose, and what pokemon would the word change to?

chase or christos?

do you enjoy the sport of basketball and/or thinking about how bad security actually is at sporting events?

are you ashamed of your rom hacking origins?

if you could force everyone at pc to call one specific user "[appropriate gender pronoun] who shall not be named," who would you choose?

are you and wolf planning on having kids?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Who is your favorite companion on Doctor Who?
    It's a tie between Amy Pond and Donna Noble
    Who is your least favorite companion?
    I love them all but the lowest in the list would be Clara Oswald :p
    Favorite doctor?
    "I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool." does that answer your question? ;)
    If you were a companion, where/when would be the first place you would visit?
    This is hard for me to answer, and if given the chance I'd probably be cliche and ask the Doctor himself (or herself, wink wink) to choose for me. Although I do fancy the past, so probably that?
    1-If you were given the chance to decide one disease for yourself and another for your friend what will it be?(The diseases must be different)
    what a weird question...

but i'll probably choose non-lethal ones, like the flu and the common colds.
    I2-Name of that friend!
    <insert friend's name here> :p
    Which Hogwarts House would you want to be in? Least favourite HP character?
    Ravenclaw!! Back when I tried Pottermore, I answered the questions as honestly as I can and I was sorted into Ravenclaw! Those were happy times :p My least favourite character has got to be Wormtail. Although it's gotta be said, he was the one who started the whole fiasco so without him there'd be no Harry Potter series :p
    Why am I so cool?
    because you are <3
    no comment
    pc has censored swear words and made them into pokemon. if you could make pc force-change one word to a pokemon's name in a similar manner, what word would you choose, and what pokemon would the word change to?
    anti -> happiny
    chase or christos?
    christos simply because if i choose chase, christos will hunt me down and kill me in my sleep
    do you enjoy the sport of basketball and/or thinking about how bad security actually is at sporting events?
    i used to enjoy playing basketball, but i never had the motivation to play it outside of "just fucking around," so i didn't bother anymore. i've never been to a sporting event so i never think about their security
    are you ashamed of your rom hacking origins?
    i'm not, because it was partly responsible for helping me realize how much i love programming
    if you could force everyone at pc to call one specific user "[appropriate gender pronoun] who shall not be named," who would you choose?
    ben because of his atrocious puns
    are you and wolf planning on having kids?
    we'll think about it after the marriage
    do ya think NBA is staged?
    no
    stupidest thing Smogon has ever done?
    unbanning Deoxys formes every time a new fucking generation comes
    opinion on Iron Maiden?
    i'm not a fan of heavy metal so i haven't actually listened to any of their songs. no opinion, i guess?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    how do you plan on redeeming yourself for prematurely ditching arc's stream the other night?

also was the lunch worth it?

will you notice me today?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Do you think there's hope for Philippines with the way her government is right now?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    how do you plan on redeeming yourself for prematurely ditching arc's stream the other night?
    i'll do anything you want wobbu-jukeisha ;___;
    also was the lunch worth it?
    yes it definitely was
    will you notice me today?
    wobbu i notice you everyday

Do you think there's hope for Philippines with the way her government is right now?
    The problem doesn't boil down to the government--it boils down to the people. I've always believed there's still hope for us, and I'm not going to lose that hope no matter how minuscule it is. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    what would you say your favorite moment in any harry potter book or movie was and why

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Why is ur username hermy1 but U have some random in ur profile pic ur just the king of deception aren't u!!!
    yes

what would you say your favorite moment in any harry potter book or movie was and why
    Any moment with Peeves. Or that moment when Kreacher made the trio breakfast before breaking into the ministry. Or when Dobby rescued Harry Potter from Malfoy Manor. Or when Harry met Hagrid. Or when Umbridge was almost killed by centaurs. This could go on forever...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    so if you had to pick only one what would it be
    Probably the moment when Harry read his Hogwarts accepntance letter, because it signaled the start of an epic adventure not only for him, but also for us who were with him until the last moment.

Are u secretly BA coz of bow ties??

BA? Bachelor of Arts? British Airlines? Bad Ass? Please elaborate.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    What's your favorite Doctor Who episode from series 8?

If you could travel to one place/time with The Doctor, what would it be?

Do you like Torchwood? :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    What's your favorite Doctor Who episode from series 8?
    Episodes without Danny Pink :p

Though honestly, it's probably "Mummy in the Orient Express" or "Time Heist."

If you could travel to one place/time with The Doctor, what would it be?
    I've been asked this question before, and I still have the same answer: I don't know. I'd still probably be cliche and ask him (or her) to choose for me :p

Do you like Torchwood? :)
    I've never watched the series, but I do enjoy their constant appearances in the main series :D

Back