• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

life's too short to even care at all

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    so don't even try also is it weird that I feel like I'm a new member making my introduction thread?

Hi there! I am Zeffy or, for those who actually cares about real names (because who does, really?), Richard. I'm comfortable being called any variant of the two names so go ahead just don't call me dick, god. I've been a member here for four years and hopefully more. I'm currently sixteen, will turn seventeen this coming October, and an incoming college freshman. I'm going to pursue a degree in Computer Science.

Uhm, what else? Oh, I'm a Potterhead. I'm also quite addicted to the Hunger Games trilogy (reading the books helped lol). I am a frustrated writer. It seems that I have been experiencing writer's block for four whole years, I can never get anything out like I used to. I'm also some sort of competitive battler but I'm not really good tbh. Oh, and I'm weird, I guess.

Can't really think of anything more to add so ask away. I'm probably going to answer them as long as they're not that invasive lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ZEFFERS BBY HOW WERE YOU INTRODUCED TO HP?? HOW ARE YOU SO YOUNG OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE?? AND JUST HOW ARE YOU??

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Favorite Harry Potter character? Favorite HP book?

Favorite place to eat?
    I don't think I have any particular favourite when it comes to the characters. If ever I did, it would probably be Dobby or Kreacher, or perhaps the both of them. They amuse me, Dobby with his will to save Harry Potter and Kreacher with his overall attitude. My favourite HP book is the Order of the Phoenix because this is the part where they go boom boom c:

At home. I'd eat anywhere though as long as the food is edible (lol) and properly presented.

Which franchise made you waste your parents' money the most as a child?

What got you into the Hunger Games?

What's your favourite film?
    Pokémon made me poor. I had no allowance for a whole year because I urged my parents to buy me all the gameboy Pokémon games :(

Reading the books got me into the Hunger Games. After reading the books, I can't sleep because I kept thinking about the events written.

50/50, Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Breakfast Club. I don't have any particular reason, though. It's just because out of all the films that I've watched, these are the only movies that became "stuck" in my head.

ooh ooh ooh ooh Hunger Games.

Who's your favorite character from the series?
    Finnick Odair, definitely. I mean, he's the sex god of Panem after all xD

ZEFFERS BBY HOW WERE YOU INTRODUCED TO HP?? HOW ARE YOU SO YOUNG OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE?? AND JUST HOW ARE YOU??
    My father introduced me to Harry Potter. He basically forced me to read the books and, later on, watch the movies. He needs to come out and admit he's a Potterhead tbh c: Uhm, I'm not quite sure why I am so young either :p

I've been doing good. You?
    How do you feel about Dumbledore being gay?
    He's fabulous! I'm not really surprised when Rowling announced that Dumbledore is gay. He seemed a bit too kinky to be straight lol He always hangs out with them old dudes and never even tapped Minerva. Pity.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Well I love you for loving Finnick <3

Did you like the first or second Hunger Games arena better?

Favorite musician?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well I love you for loving Finnick <3
    Those who doesn't love Finnick might as well become a Peeta lol
    Did you like the first or second Hunger Games arena better?
    I liked the second arena (the 75th Hunger Games one) better due to the intricate way that it was set up and because Finnick was in there obv.
    Favorite musician?
    Oooh, tough one. I'm not really keen on the musician themselves since I don't pay much attention to them that much, I just listen to a whole slew of songs without even knowing who sang/wrote them lol Oh, I suppose the closest I could call favourite is Fun because I'm a huge fan of Nate Ruess and his voice is asdfghjjkll.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Wow, you're right- your name can't be used in any puns. "Richard" could be, though.

Why is your avatar Shroomish?
    Before your writers block hit, what did you like to write about?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    so don't even try also is it weird that I feel like I'm a new member making my introduction thread?

Hi there! I am Zeffy or, for those who actually cares about real names (because who does, really?), Richard. I'm comfortable being called any variant of the two names so go ahead just don't call me dick, god. I've been a member here for four years and hopefully more. I'm currently sixteen, will turn seventeen this coming October, and an incoming college freshman. I'm going to pursue a degree in Computer Science.

Uhm, what else? Oh, I'm a Potterhead. I'm also quite addicted to the Hunger Games trilogy (reading the books helped lol). I am a frustrated writer. It seems that I have been experiencing writer's block for four whole years, I can never get anything out like I used to. I'm also some sort of competitive battler but I'm not really good tbh. Oh, and I'm weird, I guess.

Can't really think of anything more to add so ask away. I'm probably going to answer them as long as they're not that invasive lol

Give me three words that describe you. 8)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    oh my, i didn't expect this thread to be revived lol. i guess i'll answer some questions then x)

How do you feel about Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss?
    I think she is the perfect person to play the role. She's just great overall, to be honest.

How did you come up with such a normal username?

like, richard≠zeffy so I'm out of ideas
    My username evolved from UltimaZelfier -> Zelfier -> Zeffy. I used to love (err, actually I still do) so that was the Ultima part. The Zelfier was kinda random, and I chose it because it looked cool. Back then I was part of an OT thread called "Watch out for Zombies" and the people there liked to shorten my username from zelfier -> zeffy so that's basically where Zeffy came from n_n

Wow, you're right- your name can't be used in any puns. "Richard" could be, though.

Why is your avatar Shroomish?
    Before your writers block hit, what did you like to write about?
    wow even though this was 2 years ago, i distinctly remember having that shroomish avatar haha. it was kind of a random choice, really. shroomish is pretty badass, though

i liked to write fantasy and romantic comedy. i've already lost everything that i wrote back then though so rip my writing career. i might pick it up again though so who knows :p

Just how much do yo like RDJ?
    robert downey jr is everything i like in a man

Give me three words that describe you. 8)
    cheerful happy optimistic

wow i kinda gave up on caps halfway through that haha

EDIT:
    Zeffy, I'm wondering when you started to join PC, and why?
    i joined PC to become a ROM hacker haha

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Why are you our lord and hamster?

What do you like so much about Hermione?

Favourite characters after Hermione?

Have you ever cried in public?

YOU HAVE A DOG?!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Why are you our lord and hamster?

at one point last year, i got extremely into hamsters. during that time, i read something that said "lord and saviour" and i misread it as lord and hamster. that's basically how the lord and hamster bit started haha

What do you like so much about Hermione?
    first of all, she is portrayed by the wonderful Emma Watson. second, i may or may have not had feelings for a girl that had almost the same personality as hermione :p

Favourite characters after Hermione?
    luna lovegood, fred and george weasley, severus snape, arthur weasley, harry potter, ron weasley, dumbledore

if i go on any further i'd just be enumerating all the characters in the series lol

Have you ever cried in public?
    lots of times probably when i was in primary school :(

YOU HAVE A DOG?!
    yes, we have 3!! we had more than that previously, but they were puppies and we had to sell/give them away because we can't take care of 7 dogs haha

we also have chickens

Years
    What are you afraid of?

What is one book/franchise you'd like to see adapted into a movie/tv show?

Have you ever broken a bone?

srinator

Give me a moment to think of an invasive question...... Naaaa I am just being me <3

So tell me if cs was not a thing what would u have pursued?
    Any long term goals?
    How does it feel to be the servers hamster?
    I am great y/y?

Edit: AND OMG HOW CUTE IS GRACE FEWVEDFWWFWDD!!!

Back