• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Siblings

Just Pick One!

• Really Annoying(or more)/ dangerous

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Not annoying

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no little siblings

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I am the eldest, and I only found my younger brother moderately annoying, until he started karate... which for some reason turned him really violent and much more antagonistic. He's dangerous, but easy to outrun and outwit... he just doesn't usually think before acting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i have a younger "brother figure" (by one year) and we get along quite well; he blasts his annoying screamo music which drives me up a wall but stopped when i made fun of him for it, and he pays less attention to his dog than i do so milo's always sleepin with me ;-c (which isnt terrible just he's gigantic ok and i have two other dogs in my bed so ahdjlafhsd ;___;) other than that we dont have any beefs

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I have two younger brothers, one of them is completely crazy, huffs when he doesnt get what he wants, tries to annoy me (and succeeds) then a fight starts because of him, then me and him both end up getting shouted at. He's ruined a lot of things. :/ The other brother is a baby so there's nothing really wrong with him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have two.

Younger Sister:
    I love her. What can I say? I only hang out with her 90% of the time I'm at home. :3;;

Younger Brother:
    aka Boy. He's... tolerable.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have too many siblings. -_- But I'll just talk about my younger ones. ^_^

Jose (16) - I have problems with him. Me and him are opposites but we get along just fine I guess.

Joshua (13) - Me and him have almost identical personalities. So we get along great. ^_^

Tasha (13) - Grrr she urks me so much! But it's fun teasing her. =P

Cristina (11) - She's sooo annoying!

Andres (7) - He's funny sometimes but it really irritating.

And I have five older siblings too! ^_^ But I'll talk about them later. (I'm the middle child =/)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm the oldest. ;; With two younger girls, ages 9 and 3. And they are hell sometimes. ;; Especially the smaller one. Oddly enough, other people simply think they're adorable. o_o

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I have two.
    One younger brother and one older sister.

My sisters fine, but my younger brother is so damn annoying...
    but I do love both of them.

I'm the middle child. w00t.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have a younger brother (no he's not smaller than me ;; )
    I don't want to destroy him though and he's not a pain as much as he used to be, but he does get me in to trouble a lot.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I have two, and the age gap has prevented any feelings of annoyance. They look up to me, and I think they are just adorable! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm the older of two kids, and my "little" brother is only two years younger than me. XD

Because of our relatively small age difference, he's not so much annoying to me as he is just a bit different than me. Our mom put it best when she described me as a perpetual loner who prefers to stay on the safe side of life while my brother is more outgoing to the point of being reckless and dangerous. While I'm more logical and less emotional, he's more emotional and less logical. Despite that, we get along pretty well for two siblings living together on our own without parents.

Years
  • Well i have 2 little sister that i live with that are SO annoying! They constantly peck my head about how the computer, my Wii and there DS's don't work >:O
    And not only that i now have to babysit them during the holidays whilst my parents are at work. This then leads to the fact that i can only go out on the weekends and even then my parent call me home at stupid times like 8 O'clock (WTF I'm nearly 16 let me live!) and since all my friends live like an hours bus ride away once i'm home i don't have the time to go back out again.
    So basically not only are my little sisters annoying they have also destroyed my social life,

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • luckily i am kinda a only child. i say kinda because i have 4 half siblings from my dads first marrige but i never knew them until a couple of months ago. im kinda happy i have no younger siblings, they seem to be annoying but it gets lonely being the only child.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • Well I have a 'little' sister, but she is 15, so not really an annoying little kid anymore.

That doesn't mean she doesn't still annoy me at times though. :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Man, if not for my awesome little brothers I really would have been a pathetic little kid that no one would play with when I was little. Sure we squabbled like any siblings would, but I'm thankin' my lucky stars for having younger brothers. Their companionship may well have kept me from teetering over into the realm of feeling like a waste of a human being in those most impressionable years of childhood when I could do nothing but keep failing to make friends.

Back