• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lolwoodo? worthlesswoodo?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • Caught and boxed, but I might trade it later.

"Hey, kid. You want a strong Pokemon? How about Lv. 30? It's pretty strong, too! Much stronger than, say... that Piplup of yours. You wanna trade?"

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
  • Caught it and trained him for a while, pretty chill guy if you ask me.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    What's with the hate? Lmao Sudo just needs the right moves and he's pretty decent.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was gonna catch it but my Ampharos which was a Flaaffy at the time KO'd it so i couldn't catch it at all, but really I wasn't planning on capturing it in the first place.

Years
  • I haven't got that far yet, but when i do, i am definitely have mine on my team, although i tlook slike a turd with bits of sweetco- I should stop.
    Look slike i'm gonna have to SR and make it gold.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I caught it and boxed it. Not really useful in any aspect of the game except for slaving.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I caught Sudowoodo, felt like a tradition to me. It helped for a little while until some other favorites stepped in.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • i caught him and used him for about a day. he's currently rotting in box 1

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I'm gonna catch it, try breed a brave nature with "rock head", call it "Voodoo", EV train it in attack and defense, use it as a physical wall with attacking capabilities using moves like wood hammer and Double Edge, put it on my Trick Room team, and pray that I'll get wifi back. XD

Ayselipera

I've ran away from it twice already. It keeps catching me at a time where I could really care less about it. Thus I haven't bothered catching it.

Back