• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest You've Gone Without Power (revived)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Only about 1 hour.
    I didn't freak out or anything, cause I wasn't attached to my computer.
    I'll be reduced to tears if another blackout happens when I'm awake.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    About 1 hour or maybe even 3? Because the power was cut in the middle of the night a few years ago(Also the last time it happened) and In the morning it was working fine.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    5 days or so, and the experience was miserable. Even if I opened the windows to get a breeze, the air was so humid and thick. My power was out because of a hurricane.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    My power blacked out for 3 days back in 2004, and you can thank Hurricane Charley for that.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    probably an hour or two at the most, they usually happen at a time when i am on the internet and suddenly the power goes off, i have my laptop but wouldn't have the internet as the router would have no power

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    We had a terrible snow storm in New Brunswick back in 05' or 06' and it was terrible... I believe the power was out for a day, maybe two, don't really remember. I'm guessing around 24-30 hours tops. I slept threw most of it though :P

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Power going out HAS to be the biggest inconvinience EVER! Longest we went without power was around 14 hours, and I tell ya, after having candles on for that long and not being able to use anything but the computer (thank god for long life battery), it was the worst experience ever.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    One whole week during a hurricane in 2005/2006 (Can't remember) God, I went crazy. Some people got it back the same day, but because of the area where I live it took a whole 7 days.

Years
    3 months or so....

I don't know how I did it either. I just spammed the gas station their batteries for my GBC at the time.

It was a HUGE blackout, and a lot of the wires were out. Took FOREVER to get the power up and running. Had to live with my aunt, me and my family.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It was only about a few hours tops. It happened around 11pm and it didn't come back on til 4am...I think. I been lucky I haven't lost power in long period of time. I don't think I could live. -_-

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Probably just overnight. (I know, big deal right?)

But one time I was actually babysitting in a house surrounded by woods, and the power went out. It wouldn't have been creepy except the fact that earlier I mentioned that it was the perfect set-up for a cheesy horror movie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    3 weeks. i saw it coming. i was in my house playing my wii, and my dad said "Let's get ready to get out of here!". and then the power went out. thank god i got out of the house.

Back