• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • it was : D
    i had vegi nuggets & chips & later had vanilla soft serve ice cream :3

& sorry about that... i forgot something ^^' you can like it again if you like :>

Sounds tasty!

And it's fine, no problem. :p

hmmm.... :hattremhuh:

i don't know why it would... it's my human-sona :3 we're the same person, me & lot :D .... but i guess most people don't know that : o

Because for a lot of people, their in-universe self is just themself, not a separate person. I'm not going to tell you not to, but don't be too surprised if someone asks you what the difference is.

Neat!

i've been making a ref for my human-sona today :D

View attachment 157466
    it's in progress :woop:

Awesome! But what if you decide you want to change outfits? That could get to be a lot of work if you draw too many.

Years
  • Sounds tasty!
    yeah, it was :D
    i don't have vegi nuggets & chips too often over there :3
    Spoiler: i don't usually do photos of me, but.... vegi nuggets & chips

And it's fine, no problem. :p
    :woop:
    Because for a lot of people, their in-universe self is just themself, not a separate person. I'm not going to tell you not to,
    that's true :>

my human-sona lives in the human-world over here & lot lives in the pmd world :D two sides of the same coin, if you will :>

but don't be too surprised if someone asks you what the difference is.
    i'll look out for that, then :3
    :D
    Awesome! But what if you decide you want to change outfits? That could get to be a lot of work if you draw too many.
    :3

then... if i decide that, i'll just paste the new outfit over it & do another version :woop:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, it was :D
    i don't have vegi nuggets & chips too often over there :3
    Spoiler: i don't usually do photos of me, but.... vegi nuggets & chips

I love how soft your coat looks!

that's true :>

my human-sona lives in the human-world over here & lot lives in the pmd world :D two sides of the same coin, if you will :>

That explination makes sense, though it might help further if you also say something like your human-sona lives in the anime or main game world. Most people should be able to understand the difference if you put something like that in with your explination. ^^

i'll look out for that, then :3

Cool.

then... if i decide that, i'll just paste the new outfit over it & do another version :woop:

I see, then it shouldn't be too much work then after all. ^^

Years
  • I love how soft your coat looks!
    yeah, it is pretty soft :love:
    That explanation makes sense, though it might help further if you also say something like your human-sona lives in the anime or main game world. Most people should be able to understand the difference if you put something like that in with your explanation. ^^
    ok :D
    my human-sona's both in the human world (outside of the anime or game world) AND in the main game :woop: i'm not sure about the anime... though i did do my team wiki fanon page that i showed before :3 - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Pokemon_Journey_of_charlotte

''the two sides of the same coin'' that i said before - i think is part of the reason why i want to try making the lucky ribbon as a scarf :3
    I see, then it shouldn't be too much work then after all. ^^
    :woop::coolrim:

also... i was just thinking about pokemon dash... where pikachu is the the racer - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Dash#Single_player
    but for me, it'd be me, lot the pikachu... but i think i'd slow down a lot... cause i'm not a fast runner at all :hattremhuh: 😯 i wonder if i can implament that somewhere into the red rescue/dx/scarlet pmd one where I meet lot the pikachu somehow :hattremhuh: 😯 :woop:

Last edited:
    Years
  • WOW... One thing is for absolutely certain. No one can ever accuse you of not researching the geography of the locations you want to use in your stories!
    Though I must also admit that this kinda stuff goes waaaaay over my head. :p
    do you remember heart & her pokemon? :woop: https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Heart's_pokemon_journey#her_pokemon

i made a 'what if she had pokemon based on animals that can lay eggs' heart's pokemon list :>
    charmander as her starter...
    alternate heart's pokemon.png

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • ok :D
    my human-sona's both in the human world (outside of the anime or game world) AND in the main game :woop: i'm not sure about the anime... though i did do my team wiki fanon page that i showed before :3 - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Pokemon_Journey_of_charlotte

''the two sides of the same coin'' that i said before - i think is part of the reason why i want to try making the lucky ribbon as a scarf :3

Wouldn't your human-sona being outside of the Pokemon world just be actual you though? :hattremhuh:

also... i was just thinking about pokemon dash... where pikachu is the the racer - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Dash#Single_player
    but for me, it'd be me, lot the pikachu... but i think i'd slow down a lot... cause i'm not a fast runner at all :hattremhuh: 😯 i wonder if i can implament that somewhere into the red rescue/dx/scarlet pmd one where I meet lot the pikachu somehow :hattremhuh: 😯 :woop:

I've never even heard of that game before! I'm sure there's a way that you can include it, even if it's just as a 'side story' or something for the fun of it.

do you remember heart & her pokemon? :woop: https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Heart's_pokemon_journey#her_pokemon

i made a 'what if she had pokemon based on animals that can lay eggs' heart's pokemon list :>
    charmander as her starter...
    View attachment 157494

I do remember Heart! And where did you come up with the idea for a list of Pokemon teams of animals that can lay eggs?
    You know what's funny? I don't recall them ever making a chicken Pokemon! How weird is that? XD

Years
  • Wouldn't your human-sona being outside of the Pokemon world just be actual you though? :hattremhuh:
    exactly :D
    I've never even heard of that game before! I'm sure there's a way that you can include it, even if it's just as a 'side story' or something for the fun of it.
    :o

i own the game.. but i haven't played it in donkey's years 😯

I do remember Heart! And where did you come up with the idea for a list of Pokemon teams of animals that can lay eggs?
    i just thought of it randomly one time & then again today :3 i mean, dogs laying eggs? never 😯 *joking of course, i love growlithe :love:*

what'd you think of it, i wonder? :woop:
    You know what's funny? I don't recall them ever making a chicken Pokemon! How weird is that? XD
    torchic is the rooster zodiac... that's kinda like a chicken :3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i own the game.. but i haven't played it in donkey's years 😯

Did you enjoy it when you played it last?

i just thought of it randomly one time & then again today :3 i mean, dogs laying eggs? never 😯 *joking of course, i love growlithe :love:*
    what'd you think of it, i wonder? :woop:

I thought it was neat, and a very interesting concept for building a Pokemon team. Would make for an interesting challenge run idea.

torchic is the rooster zodiac... that's kinda like a chicken :3

*Shrug* I don't know anything about zodiacs to say. :p

Years
    Years
  • I do remember Heart! And where did you come up with the idea for a list of Pokemon teams of animals that can lay eggs?
    i kinda want her teams to be that list actually :3
    & have kadi the growlithe as heart's house pet & have her stay at home with heart's mum :3

i'm glad you like her teams :D

her charmander, fairi .. she won't be evolving beyond charmeleon... :> & she doesn't have mantine anymore

also... i updated it a bit :3 i may be biased with johto... i want her to have been born in ''Happy Town'' It is located between Cherrygrove City and Violet City.
    alternate heart's pokemon 2.0.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • I do remember Heart! And where did you come up with the idea for a list of Pokemon teams of animals that can lay eggs?
    i think i actually want her to be from hoenn *basically for better chances of not leveling up in the nursery/daycare* & i'd like her to be from foothill town :3 - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Foothill_Town

& i updated my teams for that :3
    alternate heart's pokemon 2.2.png

& her previous pokemon are now her mum's pokemon :3
    heart's mum's pokemon.png

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, but when torchic evolves fully into blaziken, he will be :3
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blaziken_(Pokémon)#Trivia

Regardless if Game Freak ment for Blaziken to be a chicken or not, it certainly doesn't look like one to me.

i think i've almost finished my human-sona ref :D

View attachment 157523

That's great!

i kinda want her teams to be that list actually :3
    & have kadi the growlithe as heart's house pet & have her stay at home with heart's mum :3

i'm glad you like her teams :D

her charmander, fairi .. she won't be evolving beyond charmeleon... :> & she doesn't have mantine anymore

also... i updated it a bit :3 i may be biased with johto... i want her to have been born in ''Happy Town'' It is located between Cherrygrove City and Violet City.
    View attachment 157519

It's a good list of teammates. Lots of iconic Pokemon on it!

i think i actually want her to be from hoenn *basically for better chances of not leveling up in the nursery/daycare* & i'd like her to be from foothill town :3 - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Foothill_Town

& i updated my teams for that :3
    View attachment 157569

& her previous pokemon are now her mum's pokemon :3
    View attachment 157570

I see. Less common choices, but that also helps her stand out among Pokemon trainers. It's also cool because it lets those less common ones have some spotlight as well!

i made this today :3

View attachment 157578
    i'm not too good at drawing charmanders... but i think i did well with this one :3
    Spoiler: backpack ver

I think you did a good job drawing Charmander! You also did a good job showing how much Heart cares for her!

Years
  • Regardless if Game Freak ment for Blaziken to be a chicken or not, it certainly doesn't look like one to me.
    yeah.... i kinda get that :o

That's great!
    which expression do you like/is your favourite, i wonder? :D
    It's a good list of teammates. Lots of iconic Pokemon on it!
    :woop:
    I see. Less common choices, but that also helps her stand out among Pokemon trainers. It's also cool because it lets those less common ones have some spotlight as well!

:love: i still need to choose a 6th & final pokemon for galar :>

& her ''before pokemon'' are her mum's pokemon now :> all of them :D

heart's from foothill town in the anime https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Foothill_Town, but in the games... Verdanturf Town which is also near foothill town :3 https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Verdanturf_Town#In_the_anime

whether it's the game or the anime, it's not all that far from littleroot town :3 : heart just goes through Rusturf Tunnel , then walk down Route 116 till she gets to rustburo city, then walk through Petalburg Woods & down Route 104 till she gets to Petalburg City , then walk on down Route 102 till she gets to Oldale Town & then after that, she goes down Route 101 & then it's littleroot town, if she were to go get a starter from birch :>
    I think you did a good job drawing Charmander! You also did a good job showing how much Heart cares for her!
    :D :love:
    yeah, she really does ^^ she gave her a silk scarf too that also acts as the everstone :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I see. Less common choices, but that also helps her stand out among Pokemon trainers. It's also cool because it lets those less common ones have some spotlight as well!
    i forgot that dogs like poochyena & rockruff don't lay eggs... so i gave them to heart's mum to have :3
    heart's mum's pokemon.png

so i gave heart back her oricorio in alola & her mudkip in hoenn :3
    alternate heart's pokemon 2.3.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Regardless if Game Freak ment for Blaziken to be a chicken or not, it certainly doesn't look like one to me.

i made the shiny dex for the potle region :3

i have 20 shinies in the shiny dex so far :> the blanks of the other ones i've done so far are the ones i still need to make shinies of :woop:
    potle region shiny dex.....jpg

also, i inverted the colours & remade pibabi's shiny :3
    shiny_pibabi__ver_2__by_akarifan25_dh7gqfh-375w-2x.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/84741874/the-potle-region-region-of-connections

Last edited:
    Back