• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
    I think so? Not completely sure, but it sounds right!
    Untitled3.jpg
    :love:

Could always be an Ash-Pikachu situation where your human side understands your Pikachu side's unique way of speaking.

i just had a random thought....

what if '' I ''... yes, human-sona me :3 what if I got sucked into the PMD world & became this pikachu.... after i save paldea with lot, flo, mew & kie....🤯 *mind-blown!!!*

but i play the red rescue team version for the 2nd pmd part, since that's the one i first started with... but i add some details in the comic ... yes, the same one i told you about.... by playing the dx version as well :3

Spoiler: with defense scarf

this is just a thought....

& upon arriving there, even though lot knows the place...
    i kinda do too, but i somehow don't know what to do... & well.... panic a little bit?

& upon returning home after sometime, the gate gets sealed off for a very, very... VERY ..... long time.... prehaps.. 😕

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Yep, that's the one!

i just had a random thought....

what if '' I ''... yes, human-sona me :3 what if I got sucked into the PMD world & became this pikachu.... after i save paldea with lot, flo, mew & kie....🤯 *mind-blown!!!*

but i play the red rescue team version for the pmd part, since that's the one i first started with... but i add some details in the comic ... yes, the same one i told you about.... by playing the dx version as well :3

View attachment 153476
    Spoiler: with defense scarf

this is just a thought....

& upon arriving there, even though lot knows the place...
    i kinda do too, but i somehow don't know what to do... & well.... panic a little bit?

& upon returning home after sometime, the gate gets sealed off for a very, very... VERY ..... long time.... prehaps.. 😕

That sounds like the exact thing that would come from what you described the plot of a PMD game to be! I'd say that if it's what you go with, that it will fit really well!

Years
    Yep, that's the one!
    :love: :mareepwave:
    That sounds like the exact thing that would come from what you described the plot of a PMD game to be! I'd say that if it's what you go with, that it will fit really well!
    :coolrim:
    i ' may or may not ' go with that, actually

red rescue team - A party can consist of up to four Pokémon, and we can only enter a dungeon with three.

so... i have a feeling mew & kie will be busy alot of the time or something... ... no wait... actually... '' I '' might actually catch kie in paldea itself :> so mew can stay on the team & still be busy sometimes :3

do you like myself's pika colours, i wonder? i think '' i '' look good wearing a defense scarf :coolrim: *in the post before*

that form is highly likely to be a comic one-off & '' i'll '' probably never take '' that '' form ever again after that....:hattremhuh:

team cute (rescue team dx) (in paldea)..jpg
    this part here still comes in-between that & the first half of the pmd part, by the way

so i bet that kie, pyra & gula probably won't know where I disapeared to.... after we've all explored kitakami, that is....
    after that, we, including me, somehow, get transported back to the PMD world :hattremhuh:

edit at 2:36 pm on 1/1/23 :

i made this .... it was a little bit difficult to choose one for each month...
    Spoiler:

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/akarifan25-s-Art-Summary-2023-1007038534

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    i ' may or may not ' go with that, actually

red rescue team - A party can consist of up to four Pokémon, and we can only enter a dungeon with three.

so... i have a feeling mew & kie will be busy alot of the time or something... ... no wait... actually... '' I '' might actually catch kie in paldea itself :> so mew can stay on the team & still be busy sometimes :3

do you like myself's pika colours, i wonder? i think '' i '' look good wearing a defense scarf :coolrim: *in the post before*

that form is highly likely to be a comic one-off & '' i'll '' probably never take '' that '' form ever again after that....:hattremhuh:

View attachment 153552
    this part here still comes in-between that & the first half of the pmd part, by the way

so i bet that pyra & gula probably won't know where I disapeared to.... after we've all explored kitakami, that is....
    after that, we, including me, somehow, get transported back to the PMD world :hattremhuh:

Please let me know if I've got this wrong. So you (Pikachu) are going to be taken from the PMD Red world, and placed in Paldea. You'll do your adventure there, then get sent back to PMD Red. Is that correct? And I agree that the Defence Scarf looks really good on your Pikasona!

edit at 2:36 pm on 1/1/23 :

i made this .... it was a little bit difficult to choose one for each month...
    Spoiler:

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/akarifan25-s-Art-Summary-2023-1007038534

That's good though, that means you drew a lot of pictures last year!

Years
    Please let me know if I've got this wrong. So you (Pikachu) are going to be taken from the PMD Red world, and placed in Paldea. You'll do your adventure there, then get sent back to PMD Red. Is that correct?
    yeah, i think that's right :woop:
    And I agree that the Defense Scarf looks really good on your Pikasona!
    :love::coolrim::mareepwave::woop: yay!!
    my me human-sona's pikasona, that is, you might say ^^

That's good though, that means you drew a lot of pictures last year!
    yeah, i did :love:
    you like? :woop:

Years
    Cool, I wanted to make sure I was following along properly. ^^
    great!:love:

edit at 10:42 pm: i know one thing, though.... '' I '' won't be wearing that paldea school uniform...
    that's a no thankyou with that :cautious:
    :woop::mareepwave::coolrim:
    I did like it, yeah! It was neat to see some of the high-lights of last year.
    yeah! :love:

also i updated my human-sona's t-shirt today... cause that's what i'm wearing right now, my minnie mouse t-shirt.... without the minnie mouse... my pj t-shirt, but still... :mareepwave:

cause it's 2024 :3

but i can put my jumper back on whenever i like :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    edit at 10:42 pm: i know one thing, though.... '' I '' won't be wearing that paldea school uniform...
    that's a no thankyou with that :cautious:

Hahaha! :LOL: I agree that the outfits in Paldea are an 'eh' at best.

also i updated my human-sona's t-shirt today... cause that's what i'm wearing right now, my minnie mouse t-shirt.... without the minnie mouse... my pj t-shirt, but still... :mareepwave:

cause it's 2024 :3

but i can put my jumper back on whenever i like :3

Looks like a very comfy shirt! And the color looks nice on your fictional self.

Years
    Hahaha! :LOL: I agree that the outfits in Paldea are an 'eh' at best.

look what i drew today & a while back :3
    Spoiler:

& that's not even all my pokemon.....:coolrim:

not because i want to make badge pins... definately not cause of that... :love: :mareepwave: :woop: :coolrim: .... ........
    that's maybe on the backburner of my mind....

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    look what i drew today & a while back :3
    Spoiler:

& that's not even all my pokemon.....:coolrim:

not because i want to make badge pins... definately not cause of that... .... ........
    that's maybe on the backburner of my mind....

I recognize some of those names! ^^ Twilight is a really good name for a Noctowl by the way!

Years
    I recognize some of those names! ^^
    that's right!
    flora, moko & brownie were in my search for nido fanfic :love::coolrim:
    Twilight is a really good name for a Noctowl by the way!

thanks ^^ :coolrim::mareepwave:

i'm working on wildfire the arcanine now :D

also.... if i were to put this on here, where would it go? :hattremhuh:

charlotte (me)   (2024 ver).. (2-01-24).....png
    i was thinking of doing it on or the day after my birthday :coolrim:
    i want people to leave songs in said thread, then i'll decide if i'll sing it or not... :hattremhuh::coolrim::love::mareepwave:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    that's right!
    flora, moko & brownie were in my search for nido fanfic :love::coolrim:

Yeah! :D

thanks ^^ :coolrim::mareepwave:

i'm working on wildfire the arcanine now :D

Cool! I'm sure it'll look great! ^^

also.... if i were to put this on here, where would it go? :hattremhuh:

View attachment 153726
    i was thinking of doing it on or the day after my birthday :coolrim:
    i want people to leave songs in said thread, then i'll decide if i'll sing it or not... :hattremhuh::coolrim::love::mareepwave:

I am sadly not the Mod to ask that question, you might want to ask Starlight? She runs the music section after all.

Back