• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~LUNCH~*!*~

~*!*~SCHOOL VS HOME~*!*~

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gods like me dont eat ma'am. We can, but we dont have to and I choose not to for the most part.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My school lunches are never "nasty".

I do any of the following:
    1. bring my own lunch
    2. buy it at the school tuck shop
    3. head out to the local fish and chip or pizza store

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Eat lunch at school?

Naw. I had lunch on the last available lunch period during my whole high school career (apart from senior year, in which I don't have a lunch period, much less a complete schedule). I spent all last year during lunch in the Mac Lab hanging out with my graphic design teacher and a few others. Apparently, by the end of the school year, that was the hot spot during 8th period.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I usually bring my own stuff just in case, but if there's something nice at the cafeteria chances are I'll probably eat that.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't eat lunch at school. Just get myself a rich breakfast.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I try to bring my lunch to save money but most of the time I eat at the eateries at uni. It just much easier that way. Not cheap in the long run but really it just too much trouble to prepare lunch everyday even it all I have to do is stick a TV dinner in a lunch box.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I eat school lunches. They are never gross.
    When my middle school first opened and when I was in 6th grade. they'd order Pizza Hut o_o But they ran out of money :\

Years
  • I did eat the school lunch but not until my junior year in high school. I used to think it was pretty gross which most of it is but it was far better than eating a cold sandwich that took me 2 minutes to make. If they didn't serve anything I liked on the main course, there was another section in the cafeteria that usually makes hamburgers and a slice of pizza every day.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't eat lunch. I usually just fill myself up at dinner and have a nighttime snack. Maybe that's why I'm so skinny. .​

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Perhaps not applicable to this thread, but I'd like to note that they've usually got great stuff over here at GVSU. There are like 3 different buildings full of places to eat, and there's even an all you can eat place. Plus, there's a convenience store on-campus, so if I don't like what anyone is serving, I can buy something from there.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • ~*!*~Schools lunch because it's really cheap, and its decently good in my school.~*!*~

~~~

~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~ xoxoxo

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Considering I am homeschooled, I eat my lunch at home. u__u I usually don't eat lunch anyway, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's no food in my house. School lunch, even though it's not the greatest...except for taco salad day.

Back