• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Well, if it were an alcoholic report, I would've pointed you as one already and all I need is to convince them to do follow me. Also, if Root Beer was supposed to act like that, then why did the result show it as innocent? That wouldn't make sense either way, except the role works differently than intended or maybe the pourer got drunk again for drinking unusual dose of liquor everyday.

Killua

If we assume nightcrow is telling the truth the obvious conclusion is that morlan is sake, but sake should probably have invest him before claiming inno on him unless he got unlucky and random picked people he knew as inno, anoher possibilty is that nightcrow is liqour and lying to get the cop killed.
    EDIT: There is a chance that the event last day phase screwed up the cop reads.

Killua

...I don't think that event did anything. I'm more of the mind that Hyper Morian's lying, since why would NightKrow make a risky move like claiming Root Beer? Supposing she is liquor, if someone else claimed Root Beer, she'd have to contend with them.

EDIT: but at the same time, I'm also wondering why the "real" Cola hasn't outed either. If you're out there Cola, now's the perfect time.
    I am legit curious why, as long as cop didn't find a single mafia, I don't see a reason for him to out himself besides clearing like 3 people out of 13.

Killua

Only one of them needs to step up tho, if root beer doesn't step up hyper morian is lying, if he does nightkrow is lying, either way we get a mafia, if root beer steps up and we lynch nightkrow and he is inno we have two maf, there is no point on the cop doing a rr.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Well here I am lol, do you expect that sake guy to appear and counterclaim as the 'real' cola now? I only tell what I got from the last three nights though, what other ideas that I can come up with my mediocre reasoning?

For all the contradicting matter that has been happening, I can't be falsely interpretting them now. My results shows them as not alcoholic, three of them, and now she's claiming as the Root Beer which can show as alcoholic. If it was, then it would show as one and I would've said it until you clarified your status. It was confusing that the result wouldn't show up as one, and should we say that she was Liquor, then it might be possible that she 'was' indeed one. What do we say? Are you with me so far?

Unless this is actually the joke naive cop role (which I HOPE NOT) then I think I'm not doing any better here.

Killua

Hey abby, does sake knows of the identity of the other mafia?

Killua

Hey abby can you answer us if miller gets a custom pm or boring water pm?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I was told I am Root Beer, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it :)

If HyperMorian was Sake, I don't know if he'd come out and make a claim like this. Plus, there's no cc yet, so I reckon that event did something weird to his report. Maybe it made him drunk and flipped the reports that night or something.

But then maybe he's some other member of the mafia making fake reports with the help of the other mafia members. Idk. A cc would be pretty helpful here.

Killua

Imo the cop should only rr until a mylo or after he found two maf

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm not really buying Morian's story, but maybe it's just Krow's experience showing through. She seems much more confident and sure she's Root Beer than he seems he's the cop. :/ Plus he's making excuses here and there on why his role might mess up, which just seems like CYA. Also nothing happened from the event to anyone else, so that seems like a bogus excuse until we are actually told the event did something.

Killua

kill hypermorian at this rate it seems unlikely that anybody is gonna cc

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    About Aquacorde report,
    Spoiler:

About the N2 report, the result itself clearly shows that she's innocent but then she claimed to be the Root Beer out of all choices. That wouldn't make sense in a way, if there's any, it would show an alcoholic result if she was indeed the Root Beer.

Logically, it would be much better if she would only confirm herself as one of the soft drinks outside from the mentioned role and get along with the soft drinks as the other roles, or possibly the Liquor. Claiming as Root Beer to convince the others that I'm the Sake sounds like a very smart way to gain trust, but guess what, I'm starting to think that she's indeed the Liquor here.

Killua

Why would he do that tho, he doesn't need to get you lynched, if you are truly the cop you're dead.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Please tell me where I tried to convince everyone you're Sake.

I literally just said I don't think you're Sake.

You could still be another member of the mafia, but I don't think you would have done this if you were Sake. (I mean, I wouldn't rule it out, I just don't think it's likely.)

It's either that or your investigation results messed up somehow.

Back