• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    Yeah, I dunno about him being mafia to be honest, but I need to vote and it's not like I'm gonna be able to sway anyone at this stage. [Drink] Charlie "take a hint" Brown

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I'll drink to that

jks waste of a kill and this won't give you anymore information. not like anyone else had better reasons for voting yesterday.

[drink] jdthebud

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Night 2!

drixnk drink drinnk drink drnfik drk
    in
    looks like a differpent dgay to yeskterday!

oh nda @zap

bye-tbye!

Charlie Brown is dead. He was Water

you hapve 24 horurs this phase, pleas get YA NIGHT ACTIONS in!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Zapmolticuno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as A Mystery Fluid
    Strange as The Energy Drink
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as A Mystery Fluid
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Day Three!

*hci*

Who's Kiyo? is dead. He was Milk

Kaneki has replaced Zap

you hapve Forty8 horurs this phase, pleas get DRINKING BOYZZZ!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    zaKpAmNoEltiKcuIno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk

Strange as The Energy Drink
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as A Mystery Fluid
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

Killua

Uhh, shouldn't we be able to find out who the vodka is by one person voting to each other? I mean, we got fucked by the gms last time someone tried this, but is not like we have better leads. At worst we might be able to get some reads on the people here.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It's an option, but it requires all of us going along with it and I feel like people don't tend to follow plans like this very well. :/ Plus we're so early in the day, there's still time for info to come in.

Killua

I propose we wait 24 hours, if noone answers we do my plan ok?

Killua

Ok, it has been about a day now, for who should we vote for?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    There doesn't seem to be any other leads, and they do seem like they're just tagging along on the vote(s) over anything constructive.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Yea anyone who voted CB would be a good place to start. Although anyone who would be confirmed inno should be exempted. On my phone right now so can't really take the time to check out that.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    HyperMorian has just been sheeping along and not doing anything else. Nearly forgot he was in this game xD
    I wonder what he has to say for himself?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Um, can we, perhaps, check out who's innocent in my read list before drinking me out for mistakes?

Okay, to start firstly, I'm so chickened with the situation right now, especially for not getting any clear alcoholic read during all my night actions. However, I should be able to justify some of you firsthand.

NA0 was used on Aquacorde, but I don't seem to be getting any result. (Yes, as in no reply about the result) Probably Champagne? Or did the pourer forgot to include it out for the lateness? And if it was the latter then probably I need some enlightenment lmao.
    EDIT: Aquacorde is innocent, guess what, this just came in lmao

NA1 was used on jdthebud based on Pecilia's suspicion. However, he's not found to be alcoholic so he's innocent.

NA2 was used on NightKrow after putting a possibility that I'm one of them. And, the result itself is not alcoholic so she's innocent.

The three I mentioned can confirm themselves. Plus, I have to reveal myself as the Cola who's going to be killed next cause we have no protection, except if we actually got some kind of duplicate protective or investigative roles then maybe I have a chance.

But anyway, that's just it. That's the leads that I had, hopefully it can become useful to be based on. As for who to drink, you can decide by yourselves as I'll sheep along lol.

Last edited:
    Back