• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they're now too busy working their 9/5 shifts so that you can't use them for play.

I wish for the world to be ruled by plush toys!

Years
    Granted, meet your new empress...
    Spoiler:

Alas.. some mere mortal still needs to interpret it's bidding.... that doesn't bode well... =\

I wish medicine was free.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    I grant your wish!

...But it's far too powerful to be wielded by trainers, so it's banned from any form of use and must remain in confinement eternally.

I wish for Lake Valor to be destroyed again.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but Azelf survives, and it unites with Uxie and Mesprit, and you have to run for the rest of your life, otherwise they make you pay!

I wish for Superman to exist!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Granted!

...But it, too, is so powerful that it's not allowed to battle or come out of its Pokeball in any way, shape, or form, and now must join Totem Gallade in confinement for eternity. Oh, and it destroyed a few towns accidentally, so... I hope you have a good lawyer.

I wish for the Lake Trio to stop chasing me and protect me from all harm instead, forgetting that the second destruction of Lake Valor ever happened.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but people still consider you a terrorist so you have to run for the rest of your life, anyway.

I wish for a new invention that is actually new and not just a rehash of something that has been done to death.

Years
    Granted. But it's so new and innovative that it doesn't catch on, so the company making it goes bankrupt. Nobody ever dares to make it again after that, or even try coming up with such an item again =\

I wish for a Braixen plush

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it was actually a new fire-type Mimikyu form and it uses Flare Blitz every time you cuddle it!

I wish for a Flapple form for each apple variety.

Years
    Granted, but they all become Normal type and look like a plush. They can only use Baby-Doll Eyes, Substitute and Bide.

I wish for someone to play GWENT with irl.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they don't know how to play the game so you always win.

I wish I knew when I'm slowly declining as a friend in that person's view.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Granted - you see a countdown floating above everyone's heads, when it hits 0 you'll never see nor speak to them again.

I wish there were more trains

Years
    Granted, but now the entire railroad network worldwide is one big gridlock. No trains will ever move again, enjoy your hike through the trainways!

I wish technology wouldn't be used to render jobs for humans obsolete.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you're being stalked left and right now! :(

I wish for Summer to calm down.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Granted, she is now the Skylar of Rick and Morty.

I wish I could go to The Moon

Back