• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted, but now the rain is as loud as thunder used to be!

I wish for a winter that lasts less than 6 months.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but it now gets replaced with Mosquito season instead.

I wish for a Mosquito net for my windows.

Years
    Granted, but only because every Pokemon happened to look under the cloth while trying to revere it and mysteriously died. If you're the only one left, you're basically god, right?

I wish I could be around kids for more than a couple hours without getting a severe headache.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Granted, you are now yourself a child...permanently! (Because if you grew up again the headache would return)

I wish I were more decisive rather than just endlessly scrolling Netflix / my Pokémon collection / my DVD collection until I fall asleep

Years
    granted, but instead of overall wealth of knowledge, you only become smarter on one thing absolutely nobody else wants to know about

i wish i could see it snow and accumulate

Years
    Granted!
    Spoiler:

I wish I could slow time!

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. It's now called Zeostargate and I'm the main character with no acting experience.

I wish to stop coughing.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Granted. No atmosphere -> you can't breathe -> no more coughing! Somebody should have put more thought into where that Zeostargate lead...

I wish Cristiano Ronaldo never came back to Manchester United

Years
    Granted, but now whenever Manchester United plays against the team he's in, they always lose!

I wish Basketball was more popular in Europe.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but they require more oxygen and you're not allowed to open a window or a door or be outside!

I wish I came up with more original answers to those wishes!

Blobkyu

Blobkyu :)
    Years
    Granted…but now when you try to answer to the wishes someone is gonna post before!

I wish to control the bad part of the wishes

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but it's an off-brand macrowave! You better look for some space to put it in, because it's massive!

I wish for an edrich horror girlfriend!

Back