• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Malasadas

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In Alola, Malasadas are a food you can buy for your Pokemon. Kind of like poffins and pokeblocks, they are a certain flavor. (except the big malasadas) Buying them at the malasada shop will give your Pokemon affection points.

What did you think of Malasadas? Did you go to the Malasada shop? I did a few times. It was p forgettable, ngl.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I ignored it most of the time. It was just the thing Hau kept bringing up all the time.

Years
I went a few times but forgot often too, haha ; ; loved how much hau seemed to like them though, but that's as much as my memory retained of them! haha

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
A couple times. And after I watched Hawaii 5-0 I was surprised to see that there based on a real pastry. fun fact

Years
I tried it a few times then forgot about it. But if we're being completely honest, they look really delicious and I want to eat some authentic ones now...

Years
like some posters in this thread have mentioned, i really only remember them because Hau kept bringing them up a lot. :c i did purchase some and give them to my pokemon, i think, which i believe raises happiness, but that wasn't a thing i had to do a whole lot.

even if it was forgettable, it was nice to have since it fit with the theme/culture of alola. c:

Years
Pretty much just the occasional visit to the shop that sold them purely for affection/happiness evolution mons. Completely ignored them aside of that.

Back