• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manliest and Girliest Pokemon

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • The title says it all.

As for me, I don't know exactly who is the girliest Pokemon, but Primal Groudon is definitely the manliest Pokemon ever to exist, hands down. Imo.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I think Munna would be one of the girliest pokémon. Didn't stop me from using one first time through Black though! (spoilers, it sucked)

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Rosearade for girliest
    Machamp for manliest

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Nothing is more MANLY than Mewtwo!

Gardevoir takes the lead for Girliest, Jynx is a close second.

Years
  • Since the easy answer of Machoke/Machamp was taken, I'll say the manliest Pokemon is Conkeldurr. Not only is it a construction worker Pokemon, but it actually taught humans how to make concrete. Pair that up that it carries around hundred pound blocks of concrete wherever it goes, and you've got yourself a pretty manly Pokemon.

As for the girliest Pokemon, maybe Gothita or Smoochum? Both are based off designs that vaguely resemble little girls, and their cute demeanors seem to fit them into this category perfectly.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Lopunny is the manliest. Look at its figure! And Castform is certainly the woman-liest for obvious reasons.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I do not approve of referring to things as manly or girly. I think any person (and pokemon!) is allowed to look and act as femininely or masculinely as they wish, without being judged for it. So I'm not gonna call any pokemon girly or manly :]

However, Jynx does posses dem boobs. That's arguably not very manly at least ;)

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • Manliest- Machamp

Girliest - Sylveon

Machoke for the manliest! For girliest ... hmm ... maybe gardevoir, or Gothitelle or even Jynx!

I think people often forget that girly is not the same as sexy lol. If you think about it, gardevoir or lopunny may have a feminine body type but that doesn't make them girly.

I am a perfect example of this: I look very feminine but am I girly? F&#@ no! XD

Think of girly in terms of cute... as in puppies! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    Some of the girliest are imo Aromatisse and Luvdisc.
    As for the manliest, I'd have to go with Zekrom. It's a dragon with pecs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Machamp would definitely be the manliest. As for girliest..I'll go with Sylveon because of the bowties.

Back