• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Here's another RUBY map! ^^
    Map Rating/Review Thread
    why is there no possibility to leave the path? i dont know how often i already told you this... why does the forest have EXACTLY the same shape as the path? why not giving the player a chance to leave the path and add some places with flowers, fences and stuff?
    cause the village looks boring like this... and playin it will be boring too
    dont feel offended by this, but i told you several times that this is your biggest mistake, and youre repeating it again and again

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sry, I guess my other RUBY map was better than this. :P
    Also, this WAS route 101...
    I guess I'm losing my mapping skills...sort of...:\

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    jsut start with the trees, not with the path and it will be fine as long as you dont attach the path to the trees and dont make the space between the trees too tiny
    the rest of your maps is cool

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    @Eeveon: Hmm i like it buut wat i don't like is the shape of the trees,and how many you put..anyways i like how it's evenly spaced and gives u a town feeling! 7.5 nice job.

anyways i have a new map..
    WATERWHEEL CITY
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It seems OK...:\
    There r some tile errors, and a lot of empty space, fix them, and post it again.
    For now...5/10.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It looks a little better.
    Still some tile errors and unused space...6.5/10

~EDIT~
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @yunghove: I like the little sandy area! ^^ Good place for people to lose things! ^^...9.5/10

My maps:
    Map Rating/Review Thread
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    megiddo:
    It's OK...but isn't very good...
    There are tile errors with the steps.
    BOTH steps.
    The mountain is very bland
    Why is there such a massive gap on the side?
    But...
    5/10

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    @yunghove: I like the little sandy area! ^^ Good place for people to lose things! ^^...9.5/10

My maps:
    Map Rating/Review Thread
    Map Rating/Review Thread
    Hmm..
    The first town map looks very nice and simple. I like the paths you made which lead to different places. The trees are placed in a nice way. Some parts are empty though.
    8.5/10
    The second route map looks nice. The trees and grass are placed in a good way. I like the use of the hedges there, very nice. It looks like a great small route.
    8.5/10
    I can see that you're not really an expert in mapping are you? The map has alot of potential, but I could see alot of errors in your map. The way you placed the mountain tiles is not looking too good. Don't use too many boulders, they spoil the map You should use a whole lot more trees on your maps. There are errors on the stairs and don't spread out the grass everywhere. You could use some pathways.
    5/10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Better...errors with the paths...8.5/10

Here r my maps:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I'm not that good at rating but.... Your second one... It looks EXACTLY like Fallarbor Town, no tile change whatsoever (But I'm probably missing something :p) Soo... yeah...

Years
    heres a map I made:

Map Rating/Review Thread

I personally think it looks extremely ugly. What are your guys opinions/tips to make it look better. Is it the colors?

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
    heres a map I made:

Map Rating/Review Thread

I personally think it looks extremely ugly. What are your guys opinions/tips to make it look better. Is it the colors?
    What don't you like about it? It looks very good the only thing I could complain about are the ledges at the GYM. The rest is great. 9 because of the ledges thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back