• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March 2014's Line Up

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Two days shy of being March, so, I was thinking of posting the list of video games that are going to be available on March 2014!

March 2014's Line Up

South Park: The Stick of Truth (360, PS3, PC) - March 4
    Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (PS3) - March 11
    Dark Souls II (360, PS3) - March 11
    Titanfall (Xbox One, PC) - March 11
    Towerfall: Ascension (PS4, PC) - March 11
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS) - March 14
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, Vita) - March 18
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3) - March 18
    Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (360, PS3) - March 18
    Pokémon Battle Trozei (3DS) - March 20
    Infamous: Second Son (PS4) - March 21
    BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 2 - March 25
    Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3) - March 25
    Deception IV: Blood Ties (PS3, Vita) - March 25
    Deus Ex: The Fall (PC) - March 25
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (PC, Mac) - March 25
    Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 25
    The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3) - March 25
    Titanfall (360) - March 25
    Shovel Knight (Wii U, 3DS, PC) - March 31

Do you guys have see any games that catch your eye, or is thinking of playing/buying? Feel free to share~

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Missing quite a few games theres :P Especially on the indie side.

Of this list, the only game that really interest me is Yoshi's New Island, not a whole lot, but more then the rest, lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Missing quite a few games theres :P Especially on the indie side.

Of this list, the only game that really interest me is Yoshi's New Island, not a whole lot, but more then the rest, lol.

Can you tell me which ones I'm missing? I'll add em' up here!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • YOSHI'S NEW ISLAND SOMDLKDSLSFHSKDJK I'm gonna be counting down the days! :)

Years
  • For some reason, I thought Titanfall was coming out towards the end of the year XD If I had a PS4, I'd definitely be picking up inFamous: Second Son, but I'll have to wait until probably summer to get my hands on one :( On the upside, Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster I pre-ordered a few weeks ago so I'll be picking that up on launch day~ Can't wait because it's a good game and with trophy support it'll be keeping me busy for a while!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Could have sworn Mario Kart 8 was March.

Anyway, nothing interests me here. There's Yoshi's Island, and I'm a huge platformer fan...but I actually don't like the Yoshi's Island franchise. lol

Years
  • Yoshi's New Island comes out on my birthday and it's been hinted that I might get it as a present. :) Also, I kind of want Battle Trozei. Both of these games just bring back memories. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Anyway, nothing interests me here. There's Yoshi's Island, and I'm a huge platformer fan...but I actually don't like the Yoshi's Island franchise. lol

Hate the crying baby, love the Yoshis. That's all I'm here for. lol

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Can you tell me which ones I'm missing? I'll add em' up here!
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts (Wii U, PC, Xbox360, PS3) - March 25
    Ittle Dew (Wii U [PC/iOS/Android out]) - March
    Block Drop U (Wii U) - March 6
    Ballpoint Universe (Wii U [PC is already out]) - March 18
    Hello Kitty Kruisers (Wii U [iOS/Android port]) - March 18
    Armillo (Wii U) - March 24
    Nihilumbra (Wii U [IOS/Windows out) - March
    Project Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails (Wii U) - March
    Squids Odyssey (Wii U) - March
    Pokemon Battle Trozei (3DS) - March 20
    Moon Chronicles (3DS) - March
    The Croods: Prehistoric Party! (Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS) - March 19
    Teslagrad (Wii U [PC already out) - March (Maybe April)
    Mokey Pirates (Wii U/PC) - March

All the ones I know of, probably missing some, and yes this is biased towards Nintendo. xD

Could have sworn Mario Kart 8 was March.
    MK8 is May.

Years
  • You've missed the best game ever; Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!! But besides that, I'm looking forward to Yoshi's New Island... and I still haven't decided if I want to try Pokemon Link Battle.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I am so excited for Dark Souls II. I remember watching the trailer for the first time and cringing through the entire thing because all I could think about was the horror I had to go through playing that game. Should be a blast, just like the original. Hopefully hard as knobs too!

Shovel Knight should also be really good. I'm actually surprised to see that up there, I thought it had already came out? Either way, I saw some gameplay of it back in the day and it looked really cool!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    South Park: The Stick of Truth (360, PS3, PC) - March 4
    BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 2 - March 25
    These are all I'm interested in next month, really. The Stick of Truth looks really good for what it is. It looks as if it's going to be one of the best licensed games ever made. I can see it being really enjoyable, even though I'm not a massive South Park fan, but it's always nice to see a little twist on the RPG genre.

I was looking forward to Dark Souls II, I had hoped they would be releasing a PC version though, but since they're not... I have no interest any longer. Dark Souls was an awful PC port that I really regret paying for. So I have no hope for Dark Souls II ever coming out as a stable package for PC.

Really excited for Burial At Sea Part 2. It's more than likely going to be the last installment in the Bioshock series for a long, long time. If ever, since Irrational Games are moving on from Bioshock and cutting staff. I hope it's going to be as emotional as I feel it's going to be, tying up the loose end between Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite (I really don't care about Bioshock 2, since even Irrational Games pretend it didn't exist due to them not making it).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

• These are all I'm interested in next month, really. The Stick of Truth looks really good for what it is. It looks as if it's going to be one of the best licensed games ever made. I can see it being really enjoyable, even though I'm not a massive South Park fan, but it's always nice to see a little twist on the RPG genre.

I was looking forward to Dark Souls II, I had hoped they would be releasing a PC version though, but since they're not... I have no interest any longer. Dark Souls was an awful PC port that I really regret paying for. So I have no hope for Dark Souls II ever coming out as a stable package for PC.

Really excited for Burial At Sea Part 2. It's more than likely going to be the last installment in the Bioshock series for a long, long time. If ever, since Irrational Games are moving on from Bioshock and cutting staff. I hope it's going to be as emotional as I feel it's going to be, tying up the loose end between Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite (I really don't care about Bioshock 2, since even Irrational Games pretend it didn't exist due to them not making it).

Hopefully Ubisoft doesn't make the changes to the US release of The Stick of Truth like they did to the European version. Supposedly Ubisoft censored the game; how awful is that that they censored a South Park game? That would take all of the fun right out of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The only one that vaguely interests me is Pokémon Battle Trozei. Everything else is eh... 2014 hasn't been a good year for gaming so far imo.

Nonon_hiyori

Nonon's #1 Fan!
    Years
  • I am so ready for next week when I pick up the new Atelier and Dark Souls 2. I hope I have as much as fun with them as I did previous titles in both series.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • March seems pretty packed for me. With Atelier Escha, Dark Souls II, Blazblue CP, and Shovel Knight. I'm content on the March lineup.

Might pick up something else like Yoshi's Island, but not too sure.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like most of you, I'm really looking forward to Yoshi's New Island. I've played Yoshi's Island DS before, which is it's predecessor (right?), and it was extremely fun; this should be even better. :] Pokémon Battle Trozei sounds interesting, but I'm not such a huge spin-off fan. If it gets good reviews, though, then it shouldn't to at least try.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Battle Trozei and Shovel Knight are making me so excited. I'm debating if MGS is worth it. I heard it is two hours and while it takes me longer then the normal time to beat any game idk....I do know the game is open world and ot linear like past games so that may make it more idk longer? Like if you go for 100% over just beating the game. I think MGS R was only 4 or so hours and that was a full 59.99 so if this game is around that time and is cheaper I'm for it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The only thing I'm hyped for is Dark Souls II. I'd love to try Atelier Escha & Logy though, I've been interested in the series for a while but I can never find the opportunity to get it.

Dark Souls II PC is coming out but it's being delayed by a month or so for QA purposes. They stated that Dark Souls II would be the lead platform and that it'd be a constant 60 FPS.

Back