• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • If by outdid you mean created even crappier pokemon designs then yes, I agree.

Some of the designs are decent-ish but most are complete garbage.

I'm not referring to the terrible designs; I actually think most of them are interesting; just take a look at Samurott, Excadrill and Hydreigon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Despite not being a big Gen V fan, I can't help but love Krookodile.
    Waruvial.png

I mean, really. That's one freaking awesome crocodile. {:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Alright, it's about time that I plan out a good Gen V team. Inspired by DCC haha.
    But I'm going to draw a Krookodile first. {:

Also, does anyone else like the new versions of the Kami trio more than the originals?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I like Landorus in Therian Forme, but as for the originals, I don't really care. They all look the same. I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I actually hated Samurott =/

Oshawott and Dewott was cute looking, then Samurott appeared. The last evolutions for Gen V didn't quite do it for me.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Alright, it's about time that I plan out a good Gen V team. Inspired by DCC haha.
    But I'm going to draw a Krookodile first. {:

Also, does anyone else like the new versions of the Kami trio more than the originals?

idk if I do like it more, but it doesn't matter since I have the mirror-thing!

Honestly I like the originals for their look, and the new ones for their cries

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't like Samurott, either. I:
    Dewott, yeah.
    I actually have a stuffed Dewott...

I'm not big on any Pokemon from the Snivy line, and I don't like Pignite. Emboar and Tepig are cool, but Pignite...eugh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I hate the Snivy line too, it just looks too snobbish for me. Tepig is cute, Pignite looks kinda fat and Emboar is alright for me.

Sir Codin

Emboar reminds me of Ganon for some reason.

Also, off topic, but does anyone here play Fallout?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'm doing a runthrough on FO3. Haven't made a lot of progress since it keeps crashing because of the number of mods I have installed.

I was playing through NV before I reformatted my computer. I saved a copy of my save file but I haven't gotten around to reinstalling NV yet. (NV was running a lot of mods as well.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back