• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Fire hopping seems like a technique that's hard to master, especially if you're using a heavy-weight kart, due to some turns not allowing the driver to perform full mini-turbos when the sparks turn red. There's also items involved, so I wouldn't recommend using it when around other drivers w/ shells and banana peels.

If anyone has some spare time, I'm ready to race with someone.

Rellek

Believe
    Years
    Hey folks! I love me some Mario Kart and love to race with some of you. My NNID is RellekEarth and I hope to see some of you on the road!

Anyways, as for the fire-hopping thing, I think it's totally fine to be in. It's not an exploit really imo. I managed to learn how to do it in a few minutes so just put in even a few minutes of time to learn it and you'll be fine.

Back