• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Itchin' to race with your fellow members of PC?
    Welcome to PC's daily MK8 shenanigans!
    Hi there! You've been waiting for this but, welcome to PC's daily mk8 racing! Over here, PC members are free to race with other PC members, and as a bonus, be on a look out for our daily tournaments!

Starting now, you can sign up for the tournament! It starts at 1:00 p.m EST daily, and the time frame will last until 8 p.m., so basically, you're allowed to race in the tournament until then!
    Rules and Guidelines
    Before you join, please skim through the following set of rules.

1. The 'tournament' will last for 24 hours, which means, you can race with other PC members, as long as you've got members to race with!

2. Tournament matches will be based on points, and if you see the view standings tab, you'll see the rankings of the PC members who have raced. Keep an eye on your ranking!

3. If you're interested, you can post here to say your interest!

4. If you wish to join, just enter the code: 6073 - 6296 - 4704

Prizes
    Cause what's a tournament without them?

1st place: The player who goes in first at the end of each month will win a special emblem! Plus other special prizes!

Top 5: The top 5 racers in PC will also receive something cool - a award for their efforts!

But of course, all players will get something - a participation emblem for their efforts!
    Go wild, everybody; enjoy yourself!
    For any questions in regards to this thread or board, feel free to contact myself, Dragon or just ask your question on this thread.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    First session is on right now! The code is 3287-8121-8462. It'll last until 8 - 7 hrs from now, so, feel free to jump right in until then. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    lol that was my brother. Playing locally XD

Good game. You're quick!

Oh, well I had practice with the courses we raced in, hehe~ You got good acc. with those green shells though. @-@ Darn. XD

Mmm, Ill be racing again at 5:00 - 1h and 45 mins from now if anyone wants to join me!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Oh, well I had practice with the courses we raced in, hehe~ You got good acc. with those green shells though. @-@ Darn. XD

Mmm, Ill be racing again at 5:00 - 1h and 45 mins from now if anyone wants to join me!
    I'll try and be there. We need more people though! D:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, thanks for racing, you two! That was pretty fun. :3

I should probably fix the number of races tho; that was pretty loooong~ The room is still open for two ours for anyone else who wants to race. o:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mmm, thanks for racing, you two! That was pretty fun. :3

I should probably fix the number of races tho; that was pretty loooong~ The room is still open for two ours for anyone else who wants to race. o:
    I thought it was set to eight. I'm thinking... maybe since we hit that eight on the first round already that it just lets us race indefinitely without the stats being recorded? I think I saw a message along those lines when we started today.

We need more people!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Just got home, and I see this news! Heheh!

This old karter has another event to enjoy again!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm interested in participating the tournament. Are we also freely to leave for something irl and come back later before the tournament's end?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm interested in participating the tournament. Are we also freely to leave for something irl and come back later before the tournament's end?

Yeah, it'll run until 8:00, so, you can do all your races with others before then! I didn't know this, but, there are standings for each day, so, I'll update them on the OP each day!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Well, I head fun. Filled out the 8 race requirement and all that, but mind this as well it seems.
    Even if you finish your 8 races, you can return and continue playing without affecting your GP stats. So you still have fun.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Well my Gamepad needs charging after my second race, so I'll return once it's finished, and hopefully with more members along the way.

Back