• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?

"Did Valve release Half Life 3?"

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?

How many pokemon are there?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon?
7 or so. Excited but I'm not really someone who can be hype about something months in advance.

Have they ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Do people still name their children after Game of Thrones characters?

Years
Do Pokémon franchise Still in existence...?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Is the Earth still inhabitable, and if not where am I?

Raffy98

Years
Day 23: What are some small things that make your day better?

Sometimes, rain makes the day 10 times better. So relaxing.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 23: What are some small things that make your day better? Getting unexpected compliments

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?

Movie: This sort of follows from what I said for the fictional location, but the Harry Potter universe (although I technically prefer the book one to some of the changes the movies made).
Game: Pokemon. Being a trainer sounds like a lot of fun, and I think I would also like being a Pokemon researcher of some sort.

Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon?

7. I'm excited, but less so than I've been for some generations. I'll still pick them both up day one, but I'm more excited about getting to play Gold again on a handheld when it releases on the eShop in September (that's one I would rate as a 10 on the excitement scale).

What are the key events of the past 100 years that I ought to know about?

I really like it when people tell me that I'm doing a good job, or say something else positive to me. Positive reinforcement makes my day a lot better.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

A great song coming on the radio. A good bit of food.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

if my SO remembers to hug me before we go to bed.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

How long is my beard?

Lots of them! Spending time with someone who really cares, trying to make out faces or objects in the clouds, running into a friend I haven't seen in ages, seeing kids play in the park rather than spending hours staring at their PCs/laptops/mobiles.

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 24: What are your favorite Pokémon and why? Leafeon: I love cats and feel close to the forest
Pumpkaboo: Cute fluffy bat-pumpkin
Deerling: Too cute, too pure
Spritzee: Perfect little fairy fluff

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Will you go penguin sledding with me?

A bit of my favorite music will do.

Day 24: What are your favorite Pokémon and why?
I mostly like quadrupled creatures, particularly canine, as these are my favorite animals.

My personal favorite Pokémon... well, I do not need to tell that by now, do I?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Thought-provoking conversations with people, be they friends or strangers.

My original favourite was Alakazam(hence the name), mostly because I really liked Sabrina and wanted to use the same powerful Pokémon as her.

My current favourite, Froslass, has both a beautiful design and backstory, and in addition she's usually one of my stars competitively. I actually first started to like her after I was defeated by one in a competitive battle. ^_^

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Psyduck and Porygon. Psyduck gets headaches, like me. And Porygon is underappreciated. Not like me.

Raffy98

Years

I noticed I tend to like quadruped Pokemon more, but there are some exceptions like Charmander or Lucario, but my favorite Pokemon of all time is and will always remain Eevee. <3 You can't beat its cuteness. Not only because of that but also because its evolutions offer a lot of possibilities.

Years

My favourite Pokemon would have to be Serperior. I really like its fancy-like design, and I also really like the blue shade it gets as a shiny.

Back