• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Day 17: List two of your pet peeves.

People driving really slow.
People who stop in the middle of the walkway (e.g. malls)

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Day 16: What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, listening to music, hiking.

People who jump to conclusions without knowing the whole story.
When someone keeps changing songs halfway through.

Years

1. People who don't pull their own weight.
2. People who don't look at different perspectives before making a decision.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC?

Same as my greatest achievement above, it was the PC WiFi Tournament.

Reading, writing, video games, geography, history, travel, fashion, science, math, languages, politics, etc.

Day 17: List two of your pet peeves

Blind faith and voluntary ignorance.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Only two, I can list two thousand :P!

People who smoke in public places, even though there's a rule against it & are aggressive when told so.
People who don't follow basic traffic rules & think its 'cool' to ride without helmets, jump traffic signals, rash drive, talk on the mobile when driving, honk at red lights.

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC? I always have it open. I refresh TC once in a while, but otherwise I check other subforums once a day

Years

* People who loves putting others down! :'(
* When group of people's (or Entirely Class) are misspelling my name, Oh C'mon really...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC?

Well, I usually load it up on a tab in the morning and never close that tab, so theoretically once?

Reactions: Tek

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

At least twice a day.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
People who use autism as an insult.
People who are holding me up with things.

Daily at least once.

Tek

Years
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!

I'm going to say... my trade shop. I had a lot of unique stuff and the ability to get any aprimon and transfer up to Gen VI. But that was before my games and handhelds were stolen. I'll re-open the shop eventually, though it will be a long time before it's back to full capacity.

Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?

Maybe something weeb-y like Tek-kun. Or edgy like T3K. But really I like Tek as it is, and it's taken on most sites, so I probably won't change it.

Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return?

Well I just returned recently, so I'm not sure yet who all is still here or not :D

Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC?

It's always fun here! Nothing in particular stands out to me right now.

Making music and uploading it to Soundcloud is my main hobby. I occasionally draw stuff. I do qigong. I also play Skyrim a lot.

Very few things really get under my skin. One is getting stolen from. Especially when it's someone I know and trust. But no one ever said life and love aren't risky. Or if they did, they were wrong.

It's not uncommon for me to check multiple times a day if I'm bored or really interested in a topic. It's also not uncommon for me to be absent for days or weeks. Once, I left for two years ( ̄▽ ̄")

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

On here pretty much half a day. Might check in once in a while after work if I have good net connection.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023

Aside from playing Pokemon/other games and discussing Pokemon on forums like this one, reading (on the fiction side, mainly fantasy; on the non-fiction side, mainly science and history), watching movies/TV (mostly older shows on Netflix), craft projects (I've recently gotten into painting, and I like building things), martial arts, and outdoor activities involving water (mainly in scenic locations), to name a few.

The first one is broad: dishonesty/lack of integrity. A narrower second one: cyclists who don't follow traffic regulations. As a pedestrian, I'm really sick of almost getting run over by cyclists who won't stop at traffic lights when I have a walk light.

On average, between 0 and 1. When I come on, I would say it's generally once in a day, with a few exceptions, but I can go weeks or months without signing on at all. It seems to go in cycles, though the breaks generally aren't as long as they used to be when I was a newer member.

Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related!

If I could get the magical abilities to go along with it, I would really love to go to Hogwarts (and spend time in the rest of the wizarding world, too). Harry Potter World was neat (I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Harry Potter and hasn't been), but it would be even more fun to leave the muggle world entirely for a bit and experience (and take part in) "real" magic.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I normally visit every evening.

Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related!
Middle-earth!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Programming, really.

People who try to show off (not always, just some people).
People who ask for release dates for a game.

If I'm home, probably about 15 times lol

I didn't really know but someone mentioned Middle-Earth and YES please

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related! Spyro the Dragon's worlds. Especially Lofty Castle!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

The world of Overwatch seems like it would be a fun place.

Back