• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet the resident Victini!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Okay, about time I'm remaking this AMA thread! *ahem* Where should I begin with?

I'm Starry Windy, some may know me as Wind Heart back in the day. Feel free to call me Chris, Wind or Windy. I'm a 22-year old male from Indonesia. Originally, I joined here because I wanted to relearn how to socialize with everyone again, but now I enjoyed in here a lot, not to mention when I become PC Supporter at January 2014. Lately I'm much active in Pokémon Trivia, even though sometimes I like to post on any other sections.

I'm also an aspiring pianist, and sometimes I can be really busy, especially if it comes to video editing. But I'll make sure that I have enough time in here even though being in busy life at times, ahaha. Anyway, feel free to ask me anything you want (unless if it's something inappropriate). I can't guarantee that I can answer some of your questions, though, especially if it's the questions that I can't bear to answer, but I'll try to answer the best that I can.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
  • Sorry must have missed your first thread, but which pianist inspires you the most?
    I was inspired by my pianist teacher, Miss Ester, who taught me how to play it properly, and Sir David, a senior pianist (and musician in general) in my city that I know of.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hey there Chris :)

Favourite piece(s) you've learned to play so far on the piano? Any challenging ones so far? Or any that you'd like to learn in the future?

What kind of videos do you edit?

What do you think about Indonesia? Do you like living there? And what other places would you like to visit?

Starry Windy

Years
  • I thought for sure you would say some musician like Beethoven?
    Oh, I was inspired by classical musicians like Chopin and Erik Satie. They both are pretty good at their music.

Are you as well inspired by moleotte's singing?
    You can say so, ahaha.

Hey there Chris :)

Favourite piece(s) you've learned to play so far on the piano? Any challenging ones so far? Or any that you'd like to learn in the future?
    One of the favorite pieces are New Rag (it's the pieces from the piano lesson, btw), and I find Twilight Time (another from the piano lesson) is one of the most challenging piece so far.

What kind of videos do you edit?
    I often edit the wedding videos, and at times holiday videos too. I think they are the most common that I've edited.

What do you think about Indonesia? Do you like living there? And what other places would you like to visit?
    Indonesia is pretty good place, for sure, and I enjoyed living there. And if you meant another city, I'd like to visit Batam because of its closeness with Singapore. If you meant another country, though, I wish I can visit Singapore, Japan, and Australia.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • How long have you been playing the piano?

What are your favorite video game musics that uses pianos to set the mood?

Ever considered playing an organ?

Starry Windy

Years
  • How long have you been playing the piano?
    It has been for over 5 years, iirc.

What are your favorite video game musics that uses pianos to set the mood?
    I have these two in mind:

It's catchy for a city tune, isn't it?

This one is a sweet tune, even though there are lots of emotions filled in it.

Ever considered playing an organ?
    I do, sometimes, but I think I'm more suited in pianos for now.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Do you want to play any other instrument aside from the piano?

If you had to choose a monotype Pokemon team, what type would it be?

Years
  • Do you think PC helped you overcome your social issues?

How do you feel about living in Indonesia? Is it good or bad, and do you think it could improve?

If you could only play one Pokemon game for the rest of your life what would it be?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Do you want to play any other instrument aside from the piano?
    Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to be a drummer. When I hear music, sometimes I find myself imitating how drummers do, lol!

If you had to choose a monotype Pokemon team, what type would it be?
    I might go with Flying-type, because these types are usually immune to Earthquakes or any Spike traps (don't count Stealth Rock on it). They have some good moves too (Air Slash, Aerial Ace among them all) and have quite good range too.

Do you think PC helped you overcome your social issues?
    Yes, at some point, and I'm starting to learn how to talking well in real life as well, even though I still need to learn much more.

How do you feel about living in Indonesia? Is it good or bad, and do you think it could improve?
    Indonesia was pretty good, even though I feel bad about the issues that my country have at times, I wish that the government can make it much better.

If you could only play one Pokemon game for the rest of your life what would it be?
    It might be Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. It has many things that makes me enjoyed playing one, from Mega Evolution, revisiting Hoenn, and Contest Spectacular, it's definitely one of the best main Pokémon game so far.

Sirfetch’d

Who is your favorite gym leader in all of the series?

Are you a fan of the Pokemon Anime?

Have you ever caught any shiny Pokemon?

How do you currently feel about PC? Do you enjoy the forums a lot? If there anything you would like to see change or improve?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Who is your favorite gym leader in all of the series?
    I have several of them, from Roxanne, Wattson, Norman, Gardenia, the Striaton trios (Cilan, Chili, Cress), Skyla, Iris, Grant, Korrina, Ramos and Clemont. Sometimes I can't even choose one in that case.

Are you a fan of the Pokemon Anime?
    Yes, I've been watching one since I was a kid, and still at it. I've been enjoying Pokémon XY so far!

Have you ever caught any shiny Pokémon?
    I caught several shiny Pokémon, even though usually it's not counted, because usually most of them are set to be obtainable in-game (like Shiny Gyarados and Shiny Haxorus), and one of them was from the ROM hacks (Zubat in Shining Opal). But thankfully I managed to get one in Emerald when catching a shiny Wurmple (it's a Dustox nowadays), and then in Alpha Sapphire when I find a shiny Plusle, which is quite strong for its kind (having 3 perfect IVs and having Hidden Ability in it).

How do you currently feel about PC? Do you enjoy the forums a lot? If there anything you would like to see change or improve?
    PC is quite alright, and I've been enjoying it a lot, if not for the business that makes me somewhat inactive for about half the year. As long as PC is friendly to all users (and also safe), and having friendly staffs, that would be enough for me.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hey ^-^

When did you start learning English?

If you could change one thing about your country what would it be?

Is there anywhere you want to travel to?

What is most important to you in life?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Hey ^-^

When did you start learning English?
    I think, it was when I was a kid, around 10 years old or so, even though it was by watching several shows back then. Later I attend the English course soon after.

If you could change one thing about your country what would it be?
    I'd like my country to be on par with well-developed countries like United States of America, Singapore, Australia, Japan, and China.

Is there anywhere you want to travel to?
    I wish I can revisit Singapore once again, and someday go to Australia and Japan.

What is most important to you in life?
    I think the most important thing is having a great time with everyone.

Sirfetch’d

Oh cool about the Anime :D I quit watching it unfortunately a long time ago :(

Which is your favorite season so far? :o

Starry Windy

Years
  • I've heard good things about XY so maybe I should try getting back into the anime :)

Who is your favorite traveling companion of Ash?

Lately I take a liking on both Dawn and Serena. Both are attractive, and having the motivation to showing off the beauty of Pokémon's moves (in Pokémon Super Contest and Pokémon Showcase aka Tripokalon, respectively), and both of them have likable personalities as well.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    What's your favorite indonesian dish?
    If your the president for 2 weeks, would you continue the MRT project?
    Do you like junk food?

Back