• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet the resident Victini!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • What's your favorite moveset for Victini?

Do you have a V-Create Victini? If so, what do you think about V-Create?

Did you like the film Victini stared in?

1. Flamethrower, Psychic, Thunderbolt and Dazzling Gleam!

2. I have one at some point, and I think V-Create is pretty good and powerful! That stat drops, tho...

3. Definitely, this is one of the reason I liked it a lot more :)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • So Windy,

Do you have any siblings?

What inspired you to start playing the piano in the first place?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite book?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • So Windy,

Do you have any siblings?

What inspired you to start playing the piano in the first place?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite book?

1. Nope, I'm the only child.

2. I think, I started to get serious and interested in playing piano ever since I watched a particular scene in Sakura Taisen anime when I was a kid (iirc, it involves someone dancing to the music or some sort). Besides, my mom has been giving me a keyboard months before that :)

3. I think it varies, but lately I've been enjoying eating at Kedai Kopi Ma (Ma's Coffee Shop) lately. Besides of that, I also enjoyed eating at KFC, Pizza Hut and Texas Chicken (known as Church's in somewhere else).

4. My favorite book? I think it's Ten Ten Series (a series of Korean manga which focused on teen motivations and stuffs).

Back