• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet the resident Victini!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
    If I was going to write one, it supposed to be a book which showcases some good features of OS that I'm using, so it's called "Persembahan Ke-7" (7th Presentation) to tie in with Windows 7, that was several years ago when Windows 7 was still trending.

What do you think of Mega Aerodactyl?
    I think it's quite alright, even though I'm not quite a fan of its design.

How's life?
    It's pretty good, but lately I need more rest atm, 'cos of headyaches...

If you could change one thing about Indonesia, what would it be?
    I do wish that Indonesia would excel in sports so that there is no problems inside of the organizations, including the soccer which was still having issues at the time I'm writing this post.

Years
  • If you are given the choice to pick one sport where you will represent your national team which will it be?
    Also when and how did you met victini?

Starry Windy

Years
  • If you are given the choice to pick one sport where you will represent your national team which will it be?

I think I might pick badminton for it.

Also when and how did you met victini?

As in, for the first time? It was when I was checking up the news of Black and White which was on the hype in Japan, and Victini happens to be the latest Legendary to be revealed in Pokémon Sunday that time.

Years
  • Given your latest internet issues that caused inactivity, what is the worst thing to have ever happened to you and have you ever recovered from it well?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Given your latest internet issues that caused inactivity, what is the worst thing to have ever happened to you and have you ever recovered from it well?

It's my phone's credits which was affected the most because the mobile internet was so expensive, it didn't last long when I want to get stuffs to download when it's as big as 2 MB, that's why I try to conserve my internet access even when using it, to the point of using a data-saving web browser and disabled the images when using it. Now I just need to get more money to top-up my phone number (I'm wondering when I'll get it tho) and it will be fine.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Do you like to play retro type video games?

Yes, because I find that retro games have unique feel of nostalgia (especially if it comes to NES and Gameboy games, personally), and retro games are also good, gameplay-wise and also on the 8-bit musics, too!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What game are you looking forward to?

What's your favorite song of all time?

What is your LEAST favorite drink?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Sorry for tad bit late response, Noa-tan!

What game are you looking forward to?

Lately I've been looking forward for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, because I can recruit all 720 Pokémon with me for an epic adventure!

What's your favorite song of all time?

I think one of my fave songs of all time is 流星雨 (Liu Xing Yu) from F4, and it's one of the soothing song that I ever heard.

What is your LEAST favorite drink?

I'm not quite fond of melon juice.

Reactions: noa

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) Its your first day on a new school or job (pick whatever scenario is more relevant to you IRL) and this is the first person you encounter:

Meet the resident Victini!

She looks at you with this almost emotionless but shy stare. She doesn't speak but just looks at you for a few seconds and walks away, and the minute you try to look back at her, she runs from embarrassment. What would you do?

2) You were forced to play Truth or Dare with your buddies with all the pretty girls on your birthday, and you eventually got the bottle. The girl that you like is among the participants and she's the one that you have to either ask a Truth or a Dare. So would it be a Truth, or a Dare?

3) Would you fill in the blanks according to what you think: ______ is Love, _______ is Life

4) Do you think that there's nothing wrong with girls doing to wooing to guys or should it still be the guys doing the wooing most of the time?

5) Lastly, what would you say to someone who's currently overly obsessed with nothing but anime, prawns, movies, games, and whatnot and refuses to go outside and interact with real people. (Not me btw)

Starry Windy

Years
  • Pardon me for the late reply, because I was being busy that I have no time to answering the question up until now. There's one thing, though, that I can't answer some of the questions above, so sorry :(

1) Its your first day on a new school or job (pick whatever scenario is more relevant to you IRL) and this is the first person you encounter:

*snip*
    She looks at you with this almost emotionless but shy stare. She doesn't speak but just looks at you for a few seconds and walks away, and the minute you try to look back at her, she runs from embarrassment. What would you do?

I'm not sure how it goes, since I'm also quite shy to begin with... but I'll try to talk to anyone if I could find her.

3) Would you fill in the blanks according to what you think: ______ is Love, _______ is Life

Caring is Love, Caring is Life.

5) Lastly, what would you say to someone who's currently overly obsessed with nothing but anime, prawns, movies, games, and whatnot and refuses to go outside and interact with real people. (Not me btw)

I think, it's good if you should going out of the shell and trying to be friends again with the others.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What's your favorite generation?

Question 2: What's your favorite color?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Question 1: What's your favorite generation?

Question 2: What's your favorite color?

1. I have some notable favorite generations, among them are Gen III and Gen V. But if I have to pick one, it will go to Gen V because it have several best mechanics around (unlimited TMs, reusing repel prompt, critical capture) and also Victini! :)

2. I often prefer blue color.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Do you still keep in contact with Shinx? I kind of regret not going to that server more often.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    What's your favorite moveset for Victini?

Do you have a V-Create Victini? If so, what do you think about V-Create?

Did you like the film Victini stared in?

Back