• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet the resident Victini!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Favorite Pokémon next to Victini?
    I have several, mostly are cute or graceful, like Shaymin, Togekiss, Oshawott, and Mareep.

Favorite region?
    Hoenn and Unova, for sure.

Favorite Pokémon character?
    Hmm, from Ash, Dawn, Serena, Bonnie, Iris, Cilan and Brock, there are many characters that I like.

#1 Victini for ubers?
    Hmm, according to Smogon, Victini is on UU territory, so I think it may advance to OU if it try hard, but not as far to the Uber level yet.

#2 Diggersby is a pretty cool pokemon. Do you agree?
    I think Diggersby may be quite useful on several matches because of its ability, however, I'm not a big fan of its design, though.

#3 Balanced team, Hyper offense, or stall with Sweeper?
    I personally would lean on either balanced team which also focuses on hyper offense, if possible. But if I have to choose one, it should be more on balanced ones.

Etherion

Would you rather have a million friends or a million dollars?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) Shaymin-Sky or Skymin is so adawable? Yey or nay?

2) We had the mafia like Team Rocket, Eco Terrorists in Magma and Aqua, we got a Liberation party in Plasma, and the nihilistic Team Galactic (or at least in Cyrus' terms). Would a team of Neo Nazis and a cult of ascendance make a great set of enemies to take on in the next pokemon game?

3) What are your favorite cliches in most fictional work?

4) Hilda or Rosa?

5) Do you believe that in order to be a master of competitive pokemon battling, you have to eat, sleep, think, drink, kiss, and even smell Pokemon all day in the same sense that in order to be a master of League of Legends, you need to eat,sleep.think.breathe, kiss, and even smell League of Legends all the time.

Starry Windy

Years
  • 1) Shaymin-Sky or Skymin is so adawable? Yey or nay?
    Why, yes. Isn't it cute?

2) We had the mafia like Team Rocket, Eco Terrorists in Magma and Aqua, we got a Liberation party in Plasma, and the nihilistic Team Galactic (or at least in Cyrus' terms). Would a team of Neo Nazis and a cult of ascendance make a great set of enemies to take on in the next pokemon game?
    I think a group of cult of ascendance might be quite appropriate for the next gang the protagonist has to fight in Pokémon. However, I'm still not sure of Neo Nazis. I don't think some might be ready for that one, though...

3) What are your favorite cliches in most fictional work?
    Probably when somebody was searching for missing family relatives and all.

4) Hilda or Rosa?
    I think both are nice in their own ways, so I think I can't choose from two of them.

5) Do you believe that in order to be a master of competitive pokemon battling, you have to eat, sleep, think, drink, kiss, and even smell Pokemon all day in the same sense that in order to be a master of League of Legends, you need to eat,sleep.think.breathe, kiss, and even smell League of Legends all the time.
    I don't think so, I guess, but in the anime, I think being the master means knowing how to make it strong, caring for it, knowing its good points and weak points and try to make up for it, so that they know the best strategy.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Sorry, Bardothren, I can't answer some of your questions, but here goes:

What's the fastest piece you've ever played on the piano?
    River Flows In You (Yiruma). Despite of the song's slow pace, some part of it requires me to play it fast.

Have you ever played in an orchestra?
    I haven't. Sometimes I wish I'm in them.

Do you like playing remixes of videogame music?
    Hmm, I haven't played any video game pieces, even though I like to listen some of them.

What do you think is the most underrated pokemon?
    I personally think Qwilfish is one. It's not quite well known...

Years
  • Given most paired versions of Pokemon tend to have a version that leans towards a "red" side and a "blue" side (or a color that still somehow lies on that same theme) which side do you tend to lean more towards and why?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Do you like playing baseball? If not, do you like any other sport?
    I don't play baseball, but I like watching it at times. Besides of baseball, I enjoyed watching soccer (I used to), basketball and golf on occasion.

Given most paired versions of Pokemon tend to have a version that leans towards a "red" side and a "blue" side (or a color that still somehow lies on that same theme) which side do you tend to lean more towards and why?
    Usually, before I lean towards which side of the paired version, I tend to check Pokémon exclusives (or even Mega Evolutions exclusives), the Legendaries that I can capture, some exclusive features if available (which makes me decide to choose White over Black) and its aesthetics too.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Have you been to Universal Studios Singapore before?

What is your favourite amusement park ride?

I have been on Universal Studios in Singapore along with my cousins and all when I was on the holiday there years ago, but that time I haven't considered to enter its amusement park before (and not just in Universal Studios, I haven't go to any amusement parks since I was a kid), so I don't know much about it.

However, I think the Lost World section might be pretty fun, judging by the video outside of Universal Studios in Singapore, and I think I might try one once I'm able to.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?

Back