• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
I don't know, can you tell me how pls?

I just uninstall Python and reinstall it again and when the installation box pops up.
The one below:
Spoiler:

I check the box that says "Add Python to PATH."

There's another way to do it without uninstalling and reinstalling but I don't know how to do it that way.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I just uninstall Python and reinstall it again and when the installation box pops up.
The one below:
Spoiler:

I check the box that says "Add Python to PATH."

There's another way to do it without uninstalling and reinstalling but I don't know how to do it that way.

same error :/

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Sir? Kindly upload the Test.gba for me please ?

I sent you a VM trying to sort out your problem.

I would give you the test.gba file but I don't have python and devitk on my pc at the moment and don't want to install them again right now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I sent you a VM trying to sort out your problem.

I would give you the test.gba file but I don't have python and devitk on my pc at the moment and don't want to install them again right now.

Ok sir thanks a lot :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Is this compatible with MrDollSteak's Rombase? If not, is there a way to make it compatible with it?

Edit: Is this also compatible with JPan's patch?

Edit #2: Never mind, after applying I found out that JPan's doesn't work but MrDollSteak's does.

Last edited:

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
It would be nice to see it anyway. Or could you give us a patch?

UPDATE:
Anyway, this hack seems to be moving smoothly. I have it loading from the evolution table. The downside is that you need to define the evolution twice so that the reversion works. The revert to their normal forms when you exit a battle or they faint so long as you have this extra entry - otherwise it's permanent.

Next up is making Primal Reversion and AI Mega Evolution!

I found it that the github folder contains less files than the files as shown in screenshots in the inserting tutorial.
The one I remember is "test.__" (I forgot the extension)
but There are possibly 2 or 3 files missing :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
I am new to this thread but I would like to know if the megas are working during link battles right now. Sorry for reviving a 4 day old thread but i just had to ask and this is important for Gen 3 hackerse so apologies in advance.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
was good to know if you can put the indicator and the mega trigger in the routine of emerald

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
does anyone have a mega routine that activates abilities that trigger on switch in (like intimidate and drought) when a pokemon megas?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I wonder when primal reversion will be available for fire red and the megas working in link battles

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
hello there,
i have succeed to implement mega evolutions on my own on a ROM(Fire Red) with this awesome code that Touched kindly shared to us, so long i have done many things to my base, and i have completed it technically (just aesthetics...)

but thing is, it really annoys me to have the curse animation on the mega evolution and sadly i don't really have idea of how actually change that... i know how to insert particles (thanks to Mrdollsteak), so please don't redirect me to that,
i already have the original particles from MrDollSteak too, and i actually have inserted them on my game too, and i know where they are, i just don't know how to actually make them appear on the animation

i hope someone can help me, i even made an account just to ask this .-.
thanks in advance :3

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
hello there,
i have succeed to implement mega evolutions on my own on a ROM(Fire Red) with this awesome code that Touched kindly shared to us, so long i have done many things to my base, and i have completed it technically (just aesthetics...)

but thing is, it really annoys me to have the curse animation on the mega evolution and sadly i don't really have idea of how actually change that... i know how to insert particles (thanks to Mrdollsteak), so please don't redirect me to that,
i already have the original particles from MrDollSteak too, and i actually have inserted them on my game too, and i know where they are, i just don't know how to actually make them appear on the animation

i hope someone can help me, i even made an account just to ask this .-.
thanks in advance :3

DId you change the particle indices here to match the indices of your new particles in your repointed table? I think those must be the particle index + 0x2700. The particles should be listed in the order they appear in the animation.

Back