• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
well thanks for the reply

but my main question remains un-answered..

Do I need to insert the particle by myself, or will following the processes does this itself??

and

If I need to insert it myself, it isnt the proper one(One linked in the github)

Well since you've inserted Mega Evolutions and the animation doesn't have the correct particles that obviously means that the process did not insert the particles.

So yes, expand your particle table, insert the images and change the particle indices to match your new table.

Also, I don't know what link on GitHub you're talking about. The only images on the GitHub are for the button and indicator icons. The particle images you need are in this thread somewhere.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years

Hello.... I just want to ask if it is possible to mega evolve two pokémon in 2v2 battle and if so how to do it? It is okay if the player can mega evolve 2 Pokemon but it will be great if the player can mega evolve one of his Pokémon only. Another, is it possible to mega evolve wild Pokémon(using wild battlle command only) and how?

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Well since you've inserted Mega Evolutions and the animation doesn't have the correct particles that obviously means that the process did not insert the particles.

So yes, expand your particle table, insert the images and change the particle indices to match your new table.

Also, I don't know what link on GitHub you're talking about. The only images on the GitHub are for the button and indicator icons. The particle images you need are in this thread somewhere.
Well thanks for the reply....
I actually searched from the beginning and found the particle image....
About the github link i was talking about the image (the one just like the particle in you github..)

Well good thing is I did it :)
Thanks to you :)

Hello.... I just want to ask if it is possible to mega evolve two pokémon in 2v2 battle and if so how to do it? It is okay if the player can mega evolve 2 Pokemon but it will be great if the player can mega evolve one of his Pokémon only. Another, is it possible to mega evolve wild Pokémon(using wild battlle command only) and how?
Well its good if you are asking this question,

But my thing is mega evolution occours with bond between pokemon and trainer...
So wild mega evolution sounds off to me...
But if touched can help you with this its upto him and you :)

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018

You can't Mega Evolve more than one Pokemon per battle, you'd have to change the code if you wanted this feature.

Wild Pokemon can't Mega Evolve because they need a keystone. You could try giving a wild Pokemon a Mega stone to hold and seeing what happens but the message displayed would be incorrect if that worked. You'd have to change the code to get this functionality.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
You can't Mega Evolve more than one Pokemon per battle, you'd have to change the code if you wanted this feature.

Wild Pokemon can't Mega Evolve because they need a keystone. You could try giving a wild Pokemon a Mega stone to hold and seeing what happens but the message displayed would be incorrect if that worked. You'd have to change the code to get this functionality.

Yeah I thought about that too. Recoding is hard for me, well I'd just tried if possible, yeah possible, but difficult

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 9, 2022
Now I have a new problem...
It never shows the mega symbol when my Pokemon is holding the right item, and I have the Gold teeth. But if I put in the revert evolution table, it goes back to that Pokemon.
Does someone know a solution to this problem?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Now I have a new problem...
It never shows the mega symbol when my Pokemon is holding the right item, and I have the Gold teeth. But if I put in the revert evolution table, it goes back to that Pokemon.
Does someone know a solution to this problem?

Have you enabled the vars to be able to do Mega Evolution?
setvar 0x40XX 0x161
setvar 0x40YY 0x161

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Do I make a new script or insert it into an existing one? (I'm a noob at scripting stuff, I tend to follow step-by-step instructions and guides, sorry)

It's your choice, some people places a new script at the first sign on route 1, but I've decided to place it on an existing script like the national pokédex unlock.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Spoiler:

Primal and Wish isn't working for me, I've modified the unused half word on the evolution table, but don't works.

Last edited:
Back