• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Fav's?

Years
  • So out of curiosity, I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Mega Evolution's are??

Mine is Houndoom!
    He just looks b.a. to me XD
    hehe x3
    Plus I just love Houndoom to begin with so I'm slightly biase, but thus far he's the best I've seen in game.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • :) Well, mine would definitely be my (Shiny) Lucario, absolutely love him! :3
    He is really awesome to battle with too, especially the Mega Evolution looks absolutely amazing!

Lucario always have been kinda one of my big Pokemon favourites, so when I first witnessed his Mega Evolution I was sold!
    It's even more amazing now to see because I use a Shiny Lucario (and note: Shiny Mega Lucario) in my new, all shiny, Pokemon team! ^_^

Outlier

Mega Blaziken! I just got the event Torchic a few hours ago. It only took about an hour of soft resetting until I got myself an adamant Torchic with perfect IV's in attack and speed. Thanks to the exp share I already evolved it into Blaziken. This is my first event Pokemon and I'm having a ball with it. Can't wait to take on the Battle Maison and completely wreck everyone's ****!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Competitively, I love Mega Blastoise. It's got killer defenses, which allow it to take countless amount of hits. When I was battling against my friend with it, it was once able to endure about six Thunderbolt attacks in a row. How awesome is that? :b Its offenses aren't that bad, either. If you utilize it right, you should definitely be able to sweep your opponent with it. In terms of design, one of my favorites would probably have to be Mega Charizard Y. Another of my favorite is Mega Mewtwo X. I like Mega Mawile, too, and also Mega Gengar.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't really thought about it until I saw this topic, but I guess I would have to go with Mega Charizard Y.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My favorite megas are Mega Lucario, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blaziken, and Mega Aggron.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Although I never really bothered with Garchomp or Tyranitar in past games, I'm dying to have them both on now. I've already gotten a Garchomp w/ Garchompite, and I'm hoping to breed a shiny larvitar.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
  • I didn't Mega-Evolve until after the Elite Four, because I made my party out of Gen VI Pokemon, with the exception of Gardevoir because I needed a Fairy-type (So it counts as a new one too!). So, FINALLY, I got to Mega evolve my Gardevoir/Bella. At first I thought I wouldn't like Mega-Evolving that much, but now Mega Bella is the greatest force in the universe... :)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Mega Ampharos, easily. Unique typing, only Zekrom has it, good boost for an underrated Pokemon, and the most brilliant mane of hair ever to set foot in Pokemon. Its so luscious!

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    man, hard decision. It would have to be my shiny Gardevoirs. If its based on non shiny's it would have to be a fight between Charizard Y and Mewtwo X.

Years
  • Mega Ampharos, easily. Unique typing, only Zekrom has it, good boost for an underrated Pokemon, and the most brilliant mane of hair ever to set foot in Pokemon. Its so luscious!

Oh my gosh isn't that hair just the greatest!! I thought the same thing haha. XD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Right now I'm kinda digging Manectric. But I do have a shiny Mawile which is pretty decent in battle and looks pretty sick.

Years
  • Mega Gardevoir for non-sexy reasons.

117 Base Power STAB Hyper Voice that hits through subs coming off of 175 Base SpA. That's a frightening prospect.

Aesthetically, though, I prefer Aggron, Houndoom, and Mewtwo Y, in no particular order.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Competitively: I love Gardevoir, highest base Sp Atk of all Fairies
    In-game: Blaziken all the way
    Aesthetically: Pinsir, It has the most change without looking just plain ridiculous

Back