• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member username change requests (November) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Old username: Swdfmx
    New username: Swdfm
    (Any related notes, if any) I created an account called Swdfm, but had to create a new one for some reason. My name on other sites is Swdfm, so I wish to remain consistent!

Years
  • Old username: Swdfmx
    New username: Swdfm
    (Any related notes, if any) I created an account called Swdfm, but had to create a new one for some reason. My name on other sites is Swdfm, so I wish to remain consistent!

Yeah, the Swdfm account does indeed exist. If it's yours and you'd like it deleted so you can use the name here, please private message me with the e-mail it's using as confirmation and I'll take care of it. =)

Every other requests are done!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Old username: Zemanahrad
    New username: Janp
    I think it's time for me to return to my original username.

Also:
    Old username: Spirit Shackle
    New username: Spirit Shuckle

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Old Username: Ribon-san
    New Username: Ribon Sen

Since early 2018 I decided to go by this name as my definitive username. I'll take the chance now and change it to fit all my other social medias and accounts.

Thank you very much in advance

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Old Username: Verzerrung
    New Username: Ghost

The username does exist and has a total post count of 4. However, the account has not been visited in the last 14 years. Is there a possible exception that can be made so I can claim this username? Thank you.

EDIT: Username request has been approved for change via PM with Sheep. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    Old Username: srb2adx50
    New Username: ChronosZX

Checked to make sure a user by that name doesn't exist and it seems like there isn't.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    Old username: The SPICIEST Curry
    New username: ChadQuaza

I kinda made an account here but haven't really posted much, which I probably will do in the future. Also this username is old. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Old Username: Sky0fBlades
    New Username: SkyVortex

Decided I'll be updating my name across several locations.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Old username: Patchisou Yutohru
    New username: Ace

This account is mine for name keeping purposes since I had this username before. Do I need to log into that to verify?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back