• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'm sticking with my plan from before.

[Lynch] drewthree411

I also want to know what Lycan sees as scummy in me...

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Boy the power of determination is grand. Too bad I only got this one phase left, but eh, what can you do.

Now, I should have mentioned this earlier but it IS worth noting that I currently have one firearm on my person, and given my currently transient nature it won't really cost me anything to use it even if it is fake. I'm willing to use it if anyone has any ideas.

Now concerning the mysterious person; who the heck is she? She visited three separate people including myself, and is currently looking for two specific people. I'm certain she's third party but my knowledge of the show is lacking, so anyone have any ideas on who she might be?

Also I'm gonna just go ahead and vote and get that over with:

[Kill] drewbie411

Years
    Kill me if you want, but I am basically a Shade v2.

At night, I can switch roles with a dead person. If you guys really want me to, I can switch with a dead town later on (if the mafia can get a kill lol) and help you guys out. I'll win if I get lynched anyway (I think) but I can be a huge help to town. And, if you think I'll switch with mafia, since I technically was Morgana before she died, I can't revive as her. Also, this ability is a one time use.

Anyway, you may proceed.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    More the reason not to use it.

On the other hand, whoever got the other gun today should use it.
    But since mafia was intending to kill her, there's no reason for them to fab her. She should definitely use it imo.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Even I wouldn't do something like that. We have a confirmed gun, so why not use it before nani dies?

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    No objections.

@nani: Did you get your gun on N2?

Years
    I'm not voting Drewbie because it's a fucking stupid idea to vote someone with a high chance of being a fool role. If having a brain makes me look scummy I'm prepared to live with that.

As for the Abby thing, what kind of mafia draws that much attention to themselves on day one? I sure as hell have more sense than that. Honestly Bard if I didn't already know better I'd be scum reading you, but obviously it's just you making an unusually bad call.

I'm going to vote
    [Lynch] Johnny

I have to lynch someone and quite frankly it makes little difference who I pick right now. If Nani comes back and shoots Drew (which she should) I'll re-evaluate.

Years
    I can't tell if pie's just being stupid or if this is a mastermind play and I'm about to walk into it.

Honestly you were just the first person to spring to mind. I'm happy to change my vote if you can point me towards someone with some actual evidence against them.

Years
    Guys, the reason I'm trying to not get voted is because I want to help town. If I get lynched I couldn't care less but I'm just making sure you guys know who you are killing before you kill them.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    But since mafia was intending to kill her, there's no reason for them to fab her. She should definitely use it imo.

This x100.

@Johnny: Whether the mafia is dumb or unlucky, or what have you ( - why would you think they would fab a person they intend to kill? And let's say they did fab the person they wanted to kill, why would it matter anyways? Nani will die regardless if she shoots or not - so why not have her shoot it? At worst she dies slightly sooner (or shoots a real gun at a townie) and at best she hits another mafia. I feel like you'd be smart enough to know this - so the fact that you tried to talk her out of shooting based on poor logic gives me a scumread on you.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm all for it, if that wasn't obvious enough - Nani is essentially confirmed to die at the end of this phase or the night phase ya?

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Bard, I already flipped Leon

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Bard, dear, I think you might wanna get some sleep and look that over once you're well-rested... you kinda got some things mixed up there. I know the temptation to analyze things when you're tired but it just don't work. Just thought I'd let you know. ^_^

EDIT: welp got ninja'd there but my point still stands get some sleep! :P

Back