• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Merlin Mafia
    I'm afraid you'll have to do a little better than that.

and yes, I'm Elyan and bad art and pun are bad but give me a break it's ridiculously hard to draw on a tablet with just your finger :(

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    No no, the mafia sucks ass. But they have the ability to do stuff.

On the otherhand, I can't do anything (except use the gun I was given), lol. Hence, I am a useless shit x)

Ullion

Years
    Apparently not, so far they've managed to fail at killing twice, and in the process gotten one of their own killed.

They've still submitted and performed actions. They just sucked at it. :d

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I was thinking we should all hypoclaim the gunsmith. (This is totally my idea, did not steal it from that guy's screenshot that Alex posted)

We all say something like "If I'm the gunsmith, Ullion's gun is real" so when/if that person dies we can know which guns are reals and which ones aren't without outing the gunsmith.
    The problem is that even if it was real in the first place, it probably isn't now, since Mordred swaps out the real guns for fakes. So this plan won't work. Not to mention we still need him to test it first, which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

Years
    I don't think we should assume we can tell who the mafia will kill (or try to lol) otherwise we'll just end up confusing ourselves. Mafia never kill who everyone is expecting them to after (maybe) night zero unless that person has a dangerous PR.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Whether it's clever to shoot one of those guns really depends on how clever Mordred is. They could easily assume Ulli/Arctic would never shoot theirs any more since it's most certainly rigged after all. Not to waste a move, they could hand out a fake gun to somebody else instead. The only way to find out whether this has happened is when everybody claims their guns and count them. But then again, that's probably the most stupid thing possible to do right now.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Guns confuse me. ><

I wonder who that mysterious woman is? I'm thinking she's a hidden role, possibly associated with the mafia as the phase post seemed to hint that she was mourning Morgana.

Ullion

Years
    The reason I claimed my gun right away on day 1 is because I am/was sure that the gun was fake from the first moment I got it - under the assumption that the real gunsmith wouldn't trust me to shoot a proper gun.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So what are we going to do? We really shouldn't do another no lynch, since we're not getting far by this.

So just to get a ball rolling... [Vote] Wicked3DS

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    I think I agree with you Bard, normally I'd be wary of a potential fool lynch in the case of a night kill, but it seems to me like drewbie is probably the lady that was mourning Morgana, and another mafia member is never good. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

[Lynch] Drewbie

Back