• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Mew codes for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hello I have a few extra mew codes for trade, I only ask to clone the mew you get if I not have that nature. If I have the nature I ask for any other recent event in exchange for it.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello I have a few extra mew codes for trade, I only ask to clone the mew you get if I not have that nature. If I have the nature I ask for any other recent event in exchange for it.

Hiya, I'd be able to renew a code and clone it for you, if you already had the nature it comes out with I have a Naive Mew from this event.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I need to ask Kat if we have that one, give me a few please and you want another code?

No I haven't managed to get one yet, that was a clone from another user. If you'd rather give it to someone who doesn't have a Mew yet I understand :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No I haven't managed to get one yet, that was a clone from another user. If you'd rather give it to someone who doesn't have a Mew yet I understand :)

Ok don't need naive so I will just PM you this code if you get any of these natures:
    Modest
    Brave
    Quiet
    Sassy
    Relaxed
    Lax
    Hasty
    Mild
    Rash
    Lonely
    Naughty
    I would like a copy.

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey RNC,

If you happen to have any codes left, I'd like to get one. I'll be sure to clone the Mew if it happens to be one of the natures you're missing! ^^

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Hey, I don't know how to clone but if you have any codes left (I'm assuming it's NA?) I'd be really grateful if I could have one!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hello I have a few extra mew codes for trade, I only ask to clone the mew you get if I not have that nature. If I have the nature I ask for any other recent event in exchange for it.
    if you have any codes left, i can use one

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    Hello I have a few extra mew codes for trade, I only ask to clone the mew you get if I not have that nature. If I have the nature I ask for any other recent event in exchange for it.
    I have the event Zoroark (the one with sludge bomb, it;s been leveled and knows nasty plot instead of sucker punch, but that isn;t too much of a problem i hope.)
    it's also timid and female

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I am not personally able to clone on 3DS games, but if you are able to I am more than willing to trade the Mew to you for cloning if you gave me a code. I would really appreciate one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    -peers in-

Also unable to clone, but would be happy to redeem and trade for cloning if you've got any left!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I've got plenty of Mew on my own, but I just want to say that you're awesome for doing this ~RNC~. Good job!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I have the event Zoroark (the one with sludge bomb, it;s been leveled and knows nasty plot instead of sucker punch, but that isn;t too much of a problem i hope.)
    it's also timid and female

I am not personally able to clone on 3DS games, but if you are able to I am more than willing to trade the Mew to you for cloning if you gave me a code. I would really appreciate one.

-peers in-

Also unable to clone, but would be happy to redeem and trade for cloning if you've got any left!

I've got plenty of Mew on my own, but I just want to say that you're awesome for doing this ~RNC~. Good job!

I will send allthat wants one a PM in just a few and thanks Otamajakushi for the compliment.

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Sorry to bother but if you happen to have another Mew or a Mewtwo that would be amazing, also if I get one you want I will trade it back to you so you can clone as I am unable to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back