• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I mean all I'm seeing is

aA: they apparently know well their enemies

and

aA: a bit theatrical for my taste

which could definitely mean absolutely nothing or it could be something. Idk. Just ignore me I haven't been paying that close of attention.

[kill] Hermoine Granger

Actually now that you single those comments out, it makes me think we should be looking at RPT regulars and people on the friends lists of victims.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • wait wait wait, remember the theatrical thing in the post. what if its a repeat of the theater hint? It probably could be someone from RPT perhaps?

EDIT: GDI GP WHYYYYYYYYY

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Think anyone from the RPT can provide us with a list or something? I mean, this possbility is better than nothing.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Okay, I'm still in this :3

I'm going to vote

[Kill]gimmepie

Just as a placeholder. I promise to re-evaluate and change it, if necessary, once I've gotten a chance to catch up, gimmepie :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So I've noticed three little tid-bits from the Day post, which may or may not lead us to a possible Mafia.

Firstly was this:
    Day Post said:
    they apparently know well their enemies

So, I would say that this quote insinuated that the mafia know Christos well, Or one of them does at least. In this way, I feel a member of staff would fit the bill, having worked alongside him and presumably getting to know him. But a member on his friends list would also work too, which doesn't help so much until we begin to do some digging.

The second would be this:
    Day post or something said:
    a bit theatrical for my taste

This could possibly relate to the Role Playing Theatre, with the theatrical reference, and doubly fits because I've never seen Omi there. Coupled with our first interpretation, this narrows down the list of possible candidates quite significantly. RPT regulars are quite many here, but those on Christos's friend list and who are regulars in RPT aren't that many.

My third idea helps solidify this, in a way:
    Erm said:
    oh well this story is going to get more interesting it seems

I feel this relates to the developing stories in the RPT, and maybe someone who is part of one, running one? Either way, this gives you something to think about, and solidifies my second point a little.

After cross-checking Christos's and Doof's friends lists, I have found that no one in this mafia is present on both friends lists, besides having each other. Unless Omi was perhaps trying to allude to Doof coming back and being mafia now, I want to turn to looking at the staff now, which would narrow the list down to gimmepie and Mana.

But gimmepie's post incriminating RPT regulars yet pushing attention off himself does make me a little suspicious. As such, I'm going to leave my vote at: [KILL]: gimmepie

Years
  • Okay all of the people who are voting me "as a placeholder" are really saying "we find gimme to be the most suss but we don't want the inevitable backlash when we're wrong" just in case any of you are confused.

Why don't we look at some actual facts shall we?

1 Hint about the RPT
    1 Hint about being friends with Christos
    1 Possible hint indicating the RPT again, or possibly FF&W

Here is a list of all the RPers or past RPers in this game
    Spoiler:

That's twelve people. That's way too many to try and throw people under the bus and furthermore trying to use this to distract attention from me just isn't going to work when it is well known that I mod the RPT. It would be pretty stupid of me to try that since it obviously just ends up with me being even more incriminated.

On top of that, it is obviously hinted that a Midnight Crew member knows Christos well. I get along fairly well with Christos since I know him through the server and through staff discussions but I barely know the guy at all. However, someone else mods the RPT, is very good friends with Christos, tried the same trick that Aiden just accused me of and was very quick to throw a vote at me.

It seems pretty obvious that those first two hints, and maybe the third, are talking about Mana.

[Kill] Mana

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • EVENT

Forget everything you think you know. Clues are on the way.

Hidden in the thread is a secret word. Whoever PMs me the word first will receive a clue via PM. Whether the person wants to share it or not will be up to them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I really cba looking for a clue word on my phone lmao. Good luck all :).

You're welcome to lynch me, you won't gain anything but I'm not much of a loss either. And gimme, I clearly mentioned both of us in my post. ;)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • When they say they know well their enemies, I feel I should point out that Christos and I visit the Battle Server everyday (or at least used to) and Omi, also being a BS regular, might be alluding to that when he said that the Midnight Crew know their enemies well.

I'll make a list of battle server regulars that Omi, Christos, and I could point out as such in this game later, I'm exhausted :c

Also syn, why Detox?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Omi may have no been online yet to give the clue. Or they're just keeping it to themselves which defeats the purpose but who knows. v0v

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Eh. I think it would be more like 'i found a clue and it's this' when it comes to mafia. To band together for something like this is kinda silly i mean... it's not a puzzle.

Also Omi hasn't been online since yesterday. I doubt anyone has actually even gotten the clue yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back