• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years

• original CSS by arachnidsGrip
    [alink id="tsr"]BACKGROUND[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsc"]ROLES [/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsro"]RULES[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tssu"]THE CAST[/alink id]

Welcome to the Midnight Crew Mafia: We run this city. I'm apocalypseArisen and I will be this game's Game Master.

For those of you new to the game of Mafia, the mechanics are simple. The player cast will be split into two teams, the uninformed majority known as the Innocents, and the informed minority known as the Mafia. The objective for the Mafia is to outnumber the Innocents; meanwhile, the objective for the innocents is to eliminate the Mafia.

The game is divided in two phases, night and day. During the night phase, no one can reply to the thread. The Mafias, however, can talk in PM to decide who gets killed in that night. During the day phase, the innocents that the mafias chose to kill will be announced, and the innocents try to deduce who is a mafia. This will not be easy, however, since the Mafia will be quick to try to sway any suspicion towards them in another direction. Finally, the town must then decide on someone to lynch at the end of the day phase.

The roles are randomly assigned to each cast member, and some of them have special abilities, called Night Actions. They are basically powers that can help or hinder your team. They may able to inspect your alignment, kill one player, save one player, etc etc.

The game will start once I have sent in all of the PMs regarding your role in this season.
    [a id]tsr[/a id]
    BACKGROUND

"aA: hi everyone! my name is aradia megido and ill be telling this story as it unfolds.

aA: i have traveled from the past to what is now midnight city, a city built on one of the moons of my old planet, alternia. this has been a weird experience, seeing my planet in ruins and a city in one of our moons. but im not here for the sightseeing, i have important stuff to do. my fellow trolls did some stupid things which may have altered the future, which could then alter the past, which would then again alter the future creating an unstable time loop and paradoxes and just furthering the circle of stupidity. i know all of these time shenanigans are confusing, they gave me a headache at first too.

aA: anyway i will try not to intervene too much, but i will if things need a little nudge to return to the normal course of action. since I have a lot of free time I thought about sharing my journey with you guys!!!! it will be fun!!!! :)

aA: i also heard theres storytellers in the audience. maybe theyll tell this story in the future again better than i did "

During this game, two criminal organizations, two mafia houses, will fight for control over Midnight City. The Felt wins when they kill all of the members of the Midnight Crew, while the Midnight Crew wins when they outnumber the members of The Felt. It is a game based on Homestuck but no knowledge of the comic will be needed to play, enjoy and fully understand the game.

[a id]tsc[/a id]
    ROLES

Here is the list of all of the roles. You cannot pick your own role, rather, the GM will decide.

THE FELT

The Felt is a criminal organization led by the infamous Lord English. They hold control over Midnight City at this moment, although that might change soon enough.

Doc Scratch

The second in command. Lord English's right hand. Being near omniscient, Doc Scratch can investigate one player per night and learn their alignment​

Stitch

He is Lord English's personal tailor. He is capable of stitching and fixing the space time fabric. He also has effigies of all members of The Felt, should he choose to guard one at night, he can heal any wounds inflicted upon that person.​

Cans

One of Lord English's Muscles. He is an enormous brute difficult to stop. He can target one player in the whole game and kill it during the night phase. Unfortunately, he isn't very bright, and the kill could end being a member of The Felt.​

Die

The creepy guy. He owns Voodoo Dolls depicting every player in the game. He may choose one to stick a pin at night, causing the player to warp to a different point in time and preventing them from completing any night action.​

Sawbuck

Another gigantic brute. He is incredibly difficult to kill. If he is killed at night, he won't die instantly. Instead he will start bleeding and die until the next night phase. He might also get a glimpse at his attacker.​

Quarters

A high ranking member of The Felt. This is a secret role, only Quarters knows what he can do.​

THE MIDNIGHT CREW

The Midnight Crew was the criminal organization in control of Midnight City until The Felt arrived. They are armed to the teeth and ready to take their city back.

Spades Slick

He is the leader of the Midnight Crew. He finds logical ways out of problems using OCCAM'S RAZOR. He has the last word on assassination targets and should provide the Game Master with each night's target.​

Diamonds Droog

Diamonds Droog is the brains of the Midnight Crew. Incredibly well-dressed and versed with words, he may recruit players to join their cause.​

Clubs Deuce

A loyal member of the Midnight Crew He is not very smart, but he is very lucky and can always finish a job. He can choose someone to roleblock at night. (and succeed, somehow.)​

Hearts Boxcar

The Midnight's Crew muscle. Only the Midnight Crew knows what his ability is.​

THE GRIMOIRE

Gl'bgolyb, The Speaker of The Vast Glub, is a lesser god from the outer ring. With the recent ascension of Blarzigord, God of Dank Memes and 420BLAZEIT, the cult of Gl'bgolyb had fallen a little behind. Gl'bgolyb wasn't going to let that happen, and nor won't its cultists.

Gl'bgolyb

The speaker of the Vast Glub, still weak after the reckoning, Gl'bgolyb needs new followers. It can use its telepathic powers to recruit players to its cause.

Cultists

Followers of Glb'golyb. They don't have any special powers​

[a id]tsro[/a id]
    RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a member of the Midnight Crew, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is not allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM
    [a id]tssu[/a id]
    PLAYER LIST

Slots open!

-Ash
    -Seth Rollins
    -Fantome
    -Fun size
    -gimmepie
    -Melody
    -Hermione Granger/Zeffy
    -Candy
    -gio7sm
    -Sopheria
    -The Void
    -eros
    -Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
    -Bardothren
    -Absol used bite!
    -Bacteriophage
    -Christos
    -Mana
    -Cosmic
    -Ullion
    -Syn
    -Ninja Aiden
    -Klippy
    -Bidoof FTW
    -Arx
    -arachnidsGrip
    -Netto Azure
    -honey
    -Sonata
    -Jupiter
    -Kiriyuuki Kasuna
    -no
    -Lawlietta
    -Lycanthropy
    -Nakuzami
    peixes

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Expect a lot of shenanigans, temporal or otherwise. ;)

Also, roles may be adjusted depending on the number of players. If that's the case, I'll let you know and edit the OP accordingly.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    You can count me in too ;)

and I lol'd at Lord English hahahaha

EDIT: 13 guests viewing this they're excited wow

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The only names I recognize are the Midnight Crew and Doc Scratch am I knowledgeable enough? xD

Where's the sign up papers?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Yeah, I'll sign up for this! I have zero knowledge of Homestuck, but I did see the note that it's not necessary.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    if we had to have knowledge for any of these series-based games i wouldn't be in very many of them i am not very well versed :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back