• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Miitomo...?

Miiverse Zachary

Villager of Honor
    Years
    So, i'm guessing the app is the Sequel to Tomodachi Life...(or a Spin-off.) too bad i don't have a iphone to download that app...
    What next? a Virtual Console app?! i hope they add more Nintendo apps for North America.

It's very similar to Tomodachi Life yeah, except it has way less to do. All you can do right now is rate/comment on your friends' status updates/answers or shop for clothes through the clothing shop and Miitomo Drop (minigame somewhat similar to your typical pinball arcade game).

...for some reason I'm obsessed, though. I check back often to see if I've gotten any new hearts or comments to my posts and if anyone has visited me. It's a fun little thing to peek back at when you have a moment. Somewhat like Nintendo's version of social media, aha.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Apparently it takes up a ton of space, and takes up more the more you play?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    as long as you don't think of the thing as a game, it's cute
    I've just been spamming answers and doing the mini 'missions' to try get some spare coins, but the key to the app is having a shitton of active friends and spamming their stuff as well. I think once you get
    past the first few freebies, the coins are very hard to rack up and you have to rack up a l o t to buy clothing.
    But the miis are always fun to interact with!

Bay

Years
    ...for some reason I'm obsessed, though. I check back often to see if I've gotten any new hearts or comments to my posts and if anyone has visited me. It's a fun little thing to peek back at when you have a moment. Somewhat like Nintendo's version of social media, aha.

Same here, heh. Lately I would check perhaps a few minutes or more to see new comments from others. If someone visited me, I would interact their Mii and check their answers or answer their question for a bit.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I learned just today that scanning QR codes doesn't actually add people to your friends list. Hope that changes.

Bay

Years
    I learned just today that scanning QR codes doesn't actually add people to your friends list. Hope that changes.

Yeah I got confused about that myself. You would need to link to either your Twitter or Facebook account to add friends, which is a weird process itself.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Miitomo is basically a downgraded version of Tomodachi Life.

Good to know.

*boots up Tomodachi Life instead*

Kacchan

blaze it
    Years
    Miitomo > Tomodachi life, if only because a lot of my friends play Miitomo, and none of them use TomoLife, so that makes it more fun to me. So less features, but still more fun to play it and see what so many friends have been up to on it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Remember to check out My Nintendo guys. After all, the true merit of Miitomo is that it nets you currency for your Nintendo Account that you can use for not-so-freebies.

Currently, the best things available to get with it are coupons and, most notably, Warioware Touched as a download code for your 3DS.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I've been using it. i wish adding friends was easier because it's all about interacting with them (where's the add by NNID option??), but otherwise it's entertaining enough for an app. The coin drop game is nowhere near as fun as the Nintendo World one though. :<

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You get +25 platinum Miitomo points for answering the featured question, whenever it's available.

Back