• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Mimikyu Z-Move revealed

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
idk if I should like it or hate it... it's cute at first but then it turns into... idk, it "consumes" the other pokemon lol

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
Also the reminder that according to Sun and Moon pokedex seeing whatever is underneath that custom will get you killed due to fear.

Years
I have to admit. Mimikyu wins for best Z-Move, though I would have used one if my planned team didn't already have a Fairy-type.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
It wasn't what I was expecting, to be honest. I was expecting a ghost nuke that would involve it ripping off the disguise, attacking the foe from underneath, and then inflicting poison to cap it off. But no, they decided to go with a standard fairy nuke. At least it'll probably get some use along with Never-Ending Nightmare.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
So that's two Pokemon now that you should refuse all hugs from.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Also the reminder that according to Sun and Moon pokedex seeing whatever is underneath that custom will get you killed due to fear.

"Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock."

Where does it say that seeing it's true form will kill?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I was gonna say that Mimikyu didnt really need the exclusive Z-move because its already so powerful, but this reveal totally changes my mind. Its amazing!

Years
I think it's easy to say Mimikyu needs to know Play Rough to use this Z-Move, since it's the only physical Fairy move.

Back