• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    So holidays started so i'm freeeeeee :D Anyone needs help with mapping, palete changing, tiles inserting ? :D

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    I am looking for mapping/tile inserting guys, for my hack pokemon advanced adventure!
    I am developing a pretty elite team of hackers, and I could definately use your help. (altariaking and grin)

Ill send you guys a PM

BTW Zeffy, hows that sprite inserting coming along :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I wish I could help, too. But I have exams -_-".

But I have a screenie I made a week ago:

pokemonfirered123412312.png

Any comments?
    I hope it got some good events too! ^_~

BTW Zeffy, hows that sprite inserting coming along :P
    Read my PM, dude. ;)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Alright got your message, thanks anyways bud!

And thank you grin for all the help your giving me, I greatly appreciate your efforts :)

And again, those who need scripting help, let me know

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Application Form

Let me try again.

Name: ageangel
    Position:
    Mapper and maybe also for a decent scripter.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

I do not know how to post proof of my scripts. Maybe this video will show:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnRLSUJUh8

Past Projects:
    My own hack Dimension Legends.
    [email protected]

[Finishing Speech]
    Here my go again for a position here in this team. I hope the map show proof of my work. Yes i believe there are tile errors there some that i cannot spot or i don't know it is a tile error for example the tree shadow tiles, still have no idea how to use it. I still need improvement like the placement of the flowers etc..

For the script, yeah, basically that is one of my scripts, quite long but yeah, just showing my skill.
    Hope i get accepted...:)
    ----------------------
    Crimson Stardust

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Let me try again.

Position:
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Projects:
    [email protected]

[Finishing Speech]
    Here my go again for a position here in this team. I hope the map show proof of my work. Yes i believe there are tile errors there some that i cannot spot or i don't know it is a tile error for example the tree shadow tiles, still have no idea how to use it. I still need improvement like the placement of the flowers etc..

For the script, yeah, basically that is one of my scripts, quite long but yeah, just showing my skill.
    ----------------------
    Crimson Stardust

The mountains have a horde of tile errors, and the flowers are laid out unnaturally. Also, some of the maps look really empty, and the grass is in big bunches. I also don't like the way you've used the fences. If you were to ask me you'd be declined for mapping, but you'll have to wait until Faline or Binary come on.

Edit: Scripting looks pretty good, so I would accept you for that. Anyone who can sprite?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Let me try again.

Position:
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Projects:
    [email protected]

[Finishing Speech]

----------------------
    Crimson Stardust
    The first map is the best of them all. It convinces me....but not quite. Try showing another city-map and we'll see.
    On the scripting side, well, I can do better than that. xD its good.
    So...PENDING~ for mapping, and ACCEPTED~ on Scripting. :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years

• The first map is the best of them all. It convinces me....but not quite. Try showing another city-map and we'll see.
    On the scripting side, well, I can do better than that. xD its good.
    So...PENDING~ for mapping, and ACCEPTED~ on Scripting. :D
    hmm., i still wont give up on the mapping part...haha..
    i am still improving so i will continue applying for it till i get it..lol

How about this map then?
    Yeah i know about the errors there in the map, mostly because of the trees, its beautiful, but hard for my case to use it mostly..
    Anyway, just want to show you how the map looks like, and no flowers i guess no flowers in the rombase and i was lazy to add one.
    Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years

• hmm., i still wont give up on the mapping part...haha..
    i am still improving so i will continue applying for it till i get it..lol

How about this map then?
    Yeah i know about the errors there in the map, mostly because of the trees, its beautiful, but hard for my case to use it mostly..
    Anyway, just want to show you how the map looks like, and no flowers i guess no flowers in the rombase and i was lazy to add one.
    Spoiler:
    Ah, it's that beautiful ROM base. :x The tiles make the map look pretty, but how about the map itself...? Well, I don't see the use of the town unless you already have Rock Climb.. since there's no stair tiles. It looks plain, because of the no flowers. and the pond looks out of place. Try adding rocks to accompany the mountain. Maybe that will decorate the map more. But either than that, it looks plain... I would keep on pending you.. But I'm not the leader. o3o So just wait for Zeffy or Binary to come along.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Ah, it's that beautiful ROM base. :x The tiles make the map look pretty, but how about the map itself...? Well, I don't see the use of the town unless you already have Rock Climb.. since there's no stair tiles. It looks plain, because of the no flowers. and the pond looks out of place. Try adding rocks to accompany the mountain. Maybe that will decorate the map more. But either than that, it looks plain... I would keep on pending you.. But I'm not the leader. o3o So just wait for Zeffy or Binary to come along.

I agree with this. But obviously you do have Rock Climb at that stage, or this town would be nothing but a dead end D;

I think I'll be the first to raise the question: does anyone help each other out anymore? I remember this place was really awesome, people actually did stuff for others and vise versa. Now it seems the only reason anyone comes by is to drop in a request (and in most cases have it ignored). Lets not let this thread die, and actually start to help out.
    I also want to bring up the size of this team in ratio to the amount of active members on this team. We have so many members that I honestly don't even know some people. I mean come on. We have over 20, and about 14 of them are no where to be found.

I think I'll start the engine back up and ask if there's anyone who needs help with anything.

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Ah, it's that beautiful ROM base. :x The tiles make the map look pretty, but how about the map itself...? Well, I don't see the use of the town unless you already have Rock Climb.. since there's no stair tiles. It looks plain, because of the no flowers. and the pond looks out of place. Try adding rocks to accompany the mountain. Maybe that will decorate the map more. But either than that, it looks plain... I would keep on pending you.. But I'm not the leader. o3o So just wait for Zeffy or Binary to come along.

I agree with this. But obviously you do have Rock Climb at that stage, or this town would be nothing but a dead end D;

I think I'll be the first to raise the question: does anyone help each other out anymore? I remember this place was really awesome, people actually did stuff for others and vise versa. Now it seems the only reason anyone comes by is to drop in a request (and in most cases have it ignored). Lets not let this thread die, and actually start to help out.
    I also want to bring up the size of this team in ratio to the amount of active members on this team. We have so many members that I honestly don't even know some people. I mean come on. We have over 20, and about 14 of them are no where to be found.

I think I'll start the engine back up and ask if there's anyone who needs help with anything.
    haha, Tbh, i was using the rock climb tile as like a stairs or something since there are no stairs in the rombase or the particular tileset i am using.
    The flowers too cannot be found in the rombase if i am not wrong.
    I will edit it abit more like adding rocks etc, for the pond, i thought that the pond palletes is too beautiful to be left unused thats why i used it..lol

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I agree with this. But obviously you do have Rock Climb at that stage, or this town would be nothing but a dead end D;

And I agree on this. XD Alignment's right. Where's Faline anyways? What about the main hack project? This team used to be superior, but now it's falling apart. ;~; We need to call up all our members for this team to be successful. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    And I agree on this. XD Alignment's right. Where's Faline anyways? What about the main hack project? This team used to be superior, but now it's falling apart. ;~; We need to call up all our members for this team to be successful. XD
    Faline is busy with real life, much more busy that you peeps. Have you heard of destinedjagold? Welp, yeah, Faline is like him: in college. College in the Philippines is hard and you have classes almost everyday. *sigh*

@Crimson Stardust: I don't really want to say the final word, but for me your ACCEPTED~ BUT let's see if others agree on this.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Past Projects:
    [email protected]

[Finishing Speech]

----------------------
    Crimson Stardust
    I viewed the video. The script looks descent, but it's probably at a level only a little above intermediate. However, I think you can work on what you're doing.

Pretty justified proofing, Kevin. I think I would've given the same reasoning. But when I look at you're overall effort, you're Accepted. Besides, we need active members. XD

I think most of us are trying to help others out; It'll just have to pend on the behavior of the other members I suppose. Although, I agree.

Faline is busy with real life, much more busy that you peeps. Have you heard of destinedjagold? Welp, yeah, Faline is like him: in college. College in the Philippines is hard and you have classes almost everyday. *sigh*
    I see. Then I don't want you to go to college either, Zeffkins. ;_;

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Its true no-one really does help anymore. Ive been askign for help for like weeks, and the only help i got was from grin, and he suddenly dissappeared too. Ive been doing my best to make sure I can help everyone, but no one has been lending me a hand on my hack which i desperately need help wth in the field of mapping.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Its true no-one really does help anymore. Ive been askign for help for like weeks, and the only help i got was from grin, and he suddenly dissappeared too. Ive been doing my best to make sure I can help everyone, but no one has been lending me a hand on my hack which i desperately need help wth in the field of mapping.
    i am mapping in your hack arent i?..lol
    i still mapping..haha

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    yeah but you were helping me b4 you were part of the team so that doesnt count :P

Back