• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The reason why nobody's helping nobody is because everyone's busy. :(
    We'll see more helping during the Yuletide season, 'cause I absolutely know there is vacation then. :D

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • I have to agree with Zeffy. Anyways...OUR TEAM IS DYING !?

Off-theme:

Does anybody have Twitter ?...and need a Follower ?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Anyways, guys I have an idea of the team's temporary main hack. Are you guys up for it?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Anyways, guys I have an idea of the team's temporary main hack. Are you guys up for it?
    Yes, please. ;~; I was gonna suggest until now to ask for this thread to be locked until Faline is back, since the activity is going low. But if there's a team project coming, then it will make this thread more lively. :>

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    To all who want to help in the team project then post your Msy-en here and add me also ([email protected]) If you're on my contact list, then still state your email here 'cause I sometimes forget. xD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    To all who want to help in the team project then post your Msy-en here and add me also ([email protected]) If you're on my contact list, then still state your email here 'cause I sometimes forget. xD
    I was about to mention something about having every team member on my msn, which of course, I didn't. XD
    Well, I only have a few of you on my contacts list, which is a problem. So I'd like everyone to add me, please. And the idea sounds pretty good Zeff; and hopefully it will yield something out of this late inactivity.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Ok guys, me and a few MHP members got together and had our very first team meeting (November 12, 2010 UTC+8 EST). And guess what we've discovered? All of those who attended are Asians! xD
    These are the rough draft of the positions of everyone present during the meeting:

Mappers
    Binary, Zeffy, Crimson Stardust, Destiny Demon, Tropical Sunlight

Scripters
    Zeffy, Binary, Destiny Demon

Tile Inserters/Graphic Inserters
    Binary, Flandre Scarlet, Zeffy, Destiny Demon, altariaking, Tropical Sunlight

So if you guys want to help with the hack...please add me on MSN and VM/PM me your email so that I can add you to the MHP MSN group.
    *Destiny Demon has extended a helping hand. :D
    **Tropical Sunlight and altariaking has extended a helping hand, too! :DD

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ahh LOL I probably was sleeping or something. :x Anyways when the next one comes I will be sure to join it. (I'm Asian also! XD)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • IM Address: [email protected]
    Name: Countryemo / CE / Travis
    Position: Possiple Mapper / Idealist:Story /Tile Insertation-also Im willing to also try sprites. Havent got a chance yet.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Also even if they are easy, I would be happy to whip up a basic talk script whemever, the only other one I know is flags to a point. _Still Learning
    /Please dont say you have enough, its not like any of them are active ignore that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    IM Address: [email protected]
    Name: Countryemo / CE / Travis
    Position: Possiple Mapper / Idealist:Story /Tile Insertation-also Im willing to also try sprites. Havent got a chance yet.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Also even if they are easy, I would be happy to whip up a basic talk script whemever, the only other one I know is flags to a point. _Still Learning
    /Please dont say you have enough, its not like any of them are active ignore that.
    You don't think I'm active? :F Ignore that. xD

Anyways all we need is proofsies that you can do those and we'll see.~ For the time being you'll be PENDING~.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • hey guys, since i am a part of this team i can ask opinions on the stuff i am working on right?
    Here is a map i made for my hack, what do you guys think? give very very constructive criticism so i can improve..xD
    Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    hey guys, since i am a part of this team i can ask opinions on the stuff i am working on right?
    Here is a map i made for my hack, what do you guys think? give very very constructive criticism so i can improve..xD
    Spoiler:

Looks good but remember that the mountains shouldn't have the same shape. The lower mountain shape should be different from the higher mountain shape.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    All of those who attended are Asians! xD
    I'm Asian also! XD
    Haha. XD;

And for a short update:

I finished inserting the tree Zeffy supplied, inserted the PC and Mart and did a few palette changes. Still a pretty long way to go till the tile inserting gets completed (But it'll depend on the amount of custom tiles too). I got lazy after a while, and now I'm heading to bed XD. And this concludes my short update/report.​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

And for a short update:
    I finished inserting the tree Zeffy supplied, inserted the PC and Mart and did a few palette changes. Still a pretty long way to go till the tile inserting gets completed (But it'll depend on the amount of custom tiles too). I got lazy after a while, and now I'm heading to bed XD. And this concludes my short update/report.​

Good work Arpz! Always remember your little helpers!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Update #2:

Adding to my first update, I've recently inserted mountain tiles and some other comparatively smaller tiles and fixed up some palettes. I've sent Zeffy a preview of what I've been doing, although, it yet isn't too significant. And if anyone else wishes to preview it, contact either me or Zeffy. I'm looking forward to hearing Zeffy's and probably your feedback too. I've got a day off the day after tomorrow, so I think I'll be able to finish all the exterior tiles by then. And I need to remind all the people who are involved/helping out in tile insertion to contact me, because I'll be needing, if only a little, of your aid. That's it for today​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    To all who want to see what the preview looks like, here it is:
    Spoiler:

I think it is really marvelous. The only thing that bothers me is the lower part of the trees. Other than that its perfect! n__n

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    To all who want to see what the preview looks like, here it is:
    Spoiler:

I think it is really marvelous. The only thing that bothers me is the lower part of the trees. Other than that its perfect! n__n
    Thank you. ^///^
    And could you be a little more specific? When you say the lower part of the tree, are you referring to the trunk or just the lower portion?
    I'll try to fix it up a tad.

Back