• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Can anyone please help me with tile insertingg i need desparate help!!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Hehe, yeah, Sorry i freaked out for a bit, xD had a really stressfull day, but yeah, from now on, ill be straightforward :P im not usually that agitated xD

the main reason i freaked out was just the fact that u applied to someone else when your work wasn't done yet, i won't be angry if u just, straight up tell me: "I don't really feel like hacking for you right now"

Because if you do maps for me, with that attitude in mind, the maps will be sloppy.

If u ARE in the mood to make maps, the maps will look good, simple as that. :P thats why i want people to be honest with me.

Also, all the people that offered me help, Thanks, and u can map, or script for me, because obviously, ill be a beginner, but i won't rely on you, so, no stress.

Ill be practising maps and scripts, but i'll need you guys to help me out now and then xD i'm a fast learner, but even i can't make the really advanced scripts with a tutorial and 0 experience.
    It's cool man, I understand. I'm actually in a scripting mood right now, but I have no maps done for my own hack, so I can't even script for myself xD
    I will work on that map I promised you, seeing as though I really don't like to go back on my word.

Also guys, in more personal news, I won't be on much more during the week, seeing as though I now have a job.
    I go to school from 7AM to 4 PM, and I work from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM Monday-Friday. I got today off though, luckily.
    I work at Gamestop, so far I really love it. If any of you have a local Gamestop hiring, and you like games, I would recommend filling out an application.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • TBpro, don't go to gamestop xD they basically don't know ANYTHING about games, go bring them an original zelda cartrige, they will say "3 bucks"

Lolz..

but if you like being there, no problem xD

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    I still need help tile inserting/spriting... Any help is appreciated

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • TBpro, don't go to gamestop xD they basically don't know ANYTHING about games, go bring them an original zelda cartrige, they will say "3 bucks"

Lolz..

but if you like being there, no problem xD
    Actually they know a lot more about games than you would think, but we can't offer a real price due to the higher-ups. They have a list of every game they will take used, and the prices we can give for it.

We will not take any games older than 5 years old. I love my job, and if you don't like going to Gamestop that's fine, I never said I liked buying from the store. I said I liked my job, and I do.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    It's been a while guys! ^//^

I am sorry for my inactivity. I have just really been busy all the time especially at school. :)

Any news, updates?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It's been a while guys! ^//^

I am sorry for my inactivity. I have just really been busy all the time especially at school. :)

Any news, updates?
    There'd been a few people who were added to the team, if I remember right. Just ask Binary about it. ^_~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Binary has come to stop this thread from dying, with a preview screen! :D
    Spoiler:

Opinions?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    YES I DID! XD; Thank you.
    The tree tiles are by Xiros from WAH. And some of the other tiles by Weslyfg.
    Coolios~

And..UGH! I'm seriously in need of a mapper. My mapping skills are just...barf. xD

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Bad News: My Rom got screwed up yesterday because I was an idiot and forgot I was using A-Map 1.90 and accidentally used the 'select more than one tile' feature (forget what it's called). My back up was about a month old D:

Good news: I stayed up till about three in the morning fixing it and now it's fixed; actually I just updated the month old back ups and made improvements while I was at it :3 [\dedicated]

Oh and Binary's hack looks cool ;D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Can someone help me insert a titlescreen? ;P

I could help with tile-inserting/scripting in return.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    hey team, looking for help with:

Sprite inserting
    OW creation

Really need the help for Pokemon ADvanced Adventures, you will credited, and im sure itd be great to work with you. In return would glady help with your scripting needs. Hope to hear a response soon.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Geez, guys. I wish I could help, but until there's exams I can't help you. I'll try if I can help dbzmay on Sprite Inserting tomorrow. Other than that..well...meh. :'(

Back