• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mirage Island

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I've never seen it. I used to check everyday that I played it, but I eventually kinda gave up. (Especially in Emerald, where the Battle Frontier was actually cool was in existence.)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've never been to Mirage Island before, and I've never really tried. I would ask the old man only if I came across that town. And I don't even know what a Liechi Berry is used for any more :|

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    Never ever been in any of my games. Would like to hatch an egg there just to have it say hatched on Mirage Island, like my eggs hatched Underwater or on Southern Island etc.

ptrhenry52

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Mirage Island is found on Route 130 in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.This Island, situated on Route 130 in Ruby & Sapphire contains one of the mysteries which has confused many and still eludes thousands of trainers worldwide.It is inhabited by many Wynauts on it you can also find the rarest in-game berry, Liechi berry.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    How do you get there in the first place?!

Uh... a person at Pacifidlog town tells you when it's there. Your chances, however are an eighth of the chance of finding a shiny (i.e. 1 in 65536- NEAR IMPOSSIBLE)

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
    By complete luck. It appears at random times, very rare random times.
    It's not actually random, it is set to appear at certain times. It's possible to find out exactly when it will occur based on several numbers regarding your save file (I believe) but it is a very rare occurrence.

Years
    I have been to mirage island twice, once on my emerald, and then again on ruby, which im still saved on the island and i have caught about 50 Wynaut because I got bored.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    I have never been there, and I still refuse to believe it exists; I prefer to think the old man is just crazy.

Orangturttle

Magikarp MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I feel sad for everyone saying "Oh I check everyday for # months and still I haven't seen it!" I've seen it 3 times in 1 month! And that's not the only times I've seen it! I've been there about 7 times.. I think. I don't know I'd have to go check how many Lechei Berries I have on my Sapphire.
    But, I talked to the old man "I can see Mirage Island today." "OH GOODIES!" [surf there immediately] Get berry. Walk around in Grass, See 5 wynauts, Get Bored, Start to leave, Wild Pokemon Battle Begins, about to run, It's the Latios! Accidently run, RAAAGGEEE!!! That was my first Time.. I was like "Zomg wut?"

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I've only seen It when I used the "see mirage island for pokemon code" on my ar. I got the berry saw a few whynats saw a celebi (yes I glitched up my game so now I have a celebi flying around like a latios) ran and left. The one thing that sucks is that that code made it so that I can't go in any of the doors in sootopolis. If any one knows a code to open the doors in emerald, please help me...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Like others, despite checking every day, the occurrence to visit never came. =\

Back