• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah the whole slice and dice thing. XD

I have work today too so will be back on in about 11 hours.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's an 8 hour shift only, I'm just counting time of getting prepared and time it takes to get there and back.

It can be annoying at times, but I am able to deal with it, even if the customers are absolutely stupid...

Actually, I wonder how Will will react not only after I used my powers on him (againly slightly though) and then after I diced up the pokemon. XD

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Ooo sorry skymin...do you want me to edit??

Ok so i've edited it...Will heard nothing.

Ive also posted. And I have also decided that Will is going to be obsessed with Aaron. I wonder if anything will happen there!! OOoo I dunno!!!

@Lilliana: Where is this post we were talking about??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sign ups are closed unless you can't read. In which case, SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED. Get outta my thread.

I don't work either so i have all the time in the world for this thread! Speaking of which, it's my brother's birthday today so i won't be able to post.

@Liliana pl4y3r is right. The only way you'll truely get noticed is if you go interact. Take the initiative.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Oh happy birthday brother of Skymin!! I like that btw. GET OUTTA MY THREAD! BAH! Classic! I really feel like i should be backing you up with a "Yea!" or "You want some, I'll go all cyber kung fu on you!" Something along those lines anyways!

Also im back at work in like...2 hours...and I only got home form work like...an hour ago...so I will be unable to post until tonight...that's if im still awake.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I got the idea that (after realizing what her power is), Kylie can fall in love with someone, or at least have a crush on someone - not sure who - but she realizes she can't love them because they aren't the same person when she touches them.

siiiiigh... it's dramatic, I know, but I was thinking about something significant that could happen in her storyline all day :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    when her power starts to develop, she would be able to control emotions, therefore she could give people a false sense of love. d:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I'll fix my post tommorrow its my friends birthday today so I won't have anytime I will get rid of Eelektross, Krookodile, and Dusknoir.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Lol, people are just eager to join. So eager are they, that their brains short-circuit and their overall intelligence is reduced by half. They have trouble connecting words and their meanings and disregard all rules or previous posts in their haste to become one of us. This also means that any grammatical skill they may have had previous to their newfound eagerness may dissipate entirely. A few of them may even resort to using the word "gay" as some kind of derogatory term.

These poor people deserve our pity, not anger. Let us hope that they be cured in the future. :)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I took a stab at sketching toby!
    ignore the random sketch of kylie in the corner xD
    Spoiler:

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • You're welcome. Except, sorry, Mike's pansexual, which means he's attracted to people more for who they are than what they look like. :/

But it was a two-in-one deal. I got to let Mike discover a bit more about what his power can do, and to show that while Mike isn't "technically" gay, it doesn't mean he's straight.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • You're welcome. Except, sorry, Mike's pansexual, which means he's attracted to people more for who they are than what they look like. :/

But it was a two-in-one deal. I got to let Mike discover a bit more about what his power can do, and to show that while Mike isn't "technically" gay, it doesn't mean he's straight.

So does this mean that Will and Mike can have some fun? Becuase Will needs someone to like him for him...not his body. And he is kinda hooked on Aaron atm...he needs a rebound.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Chadlington: Lol, I guess it'll depend on what happens next. He seems to have started a small thing with Grims that may or may not end up well. (Seriously, these guys are all so gay. :P)

PL4Y3R: I had the same reaction as Rena. :D Lollerskates.

Last edited:
    Back