• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty4Life Fan Club, Cerulean City ~the mysterious lake above the sky~

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
Years
*Sings Mickey mouse club house opening theme song with altered lyrics*

~It's the Misty4L Clubhouse!~
~Come inside, It's fun inside!~
~M-i-s-t-y, 4 L-i-f-e!~
XD
What's hapenin, Misty? =)
(My little sister watches mickey mouse all the time. XD)

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Hello everyone~ Ah yes, that's quite facepalmworthy- I forgot to tell my own pair about my projects. *facepalm* Sorry guys. My first project was finished yesterday, but the second one, which is supposed to be a group project, is still a work in progress. : /

xP Nice Code, but I don't really watch that show so I wouldn't know how the tune goes. A good thing in my point of view actually. ; D Are you forced to watch it often?

...Joe, did something tramatic happen that involves Mickey Mouse that I need to know about?

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
Years
Hello everyone~ Ah yes, that's quite facepalmworthy- I forgot to tell my own pair about my projects. *facepalm* Sorry guys. My first project was finished yesterday, but the second one, which is supposed to be a group project, is still a work in progress. : /

xP Nice Code, but I don't really watch that show so I wouldn't know how the tune goes. A good thing in my point of view actually. ; D Are you forced to watch it often?

...Joe, did something tramatic happen that involves Mickey Mouse that I need to know about?
Mickey mouse, Tinky-winky, Oso Special and Handy Manny are some of the manny reasons I visit PC so frequently...XD

Misty4Life

Years
*sigh* Oh Code. *pats him on the back* I really feel sorry for you.

Oh good, I was afraid it was something worse. xD; But yes, I think that the source of kids' crap now-a-days is Disney. Their movies used to be memorable, but now they're just immature and dumb. : / I'm afraid to see how they mess up TS3.

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
Years
Yes, I dooo hope they don't destroy it, like they did with Pochahontas 2...(My big sister was literally crying at how bad they destroyed the first movie.)

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
Years
Hannah montana is a symbol manufactured by the evil disney company. The point of her was to make boys go mad with love, but instead the girls fell for her. The Jonas brothers were designed for the girls to fall in love and go crazy, and they succeeded. In conclusion: There are more crazy girls than boys on this plannet. XD
(JK)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I forgot what the title of the last Disney's I watched was, LOL =(

Spoiler:

Ikuto is my idol
Yes, the sexiest man in animeverse. : D

shugochara111.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Misty4Life

Years
Because of my immature brother and parents, I'm fated to be stuck watching a Disney movie one time or another.

Ikuto looks so amazing in that shot Bob~ =D Speaking of your theme, what fandom is it from?

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • He/Him
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Urgh, Super mario bros...That Tv show was so lame....XD

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • He/Him