• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty4Life Fan Club, Cerulean City ~the mysterious lake above the sky~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
New topic!
Why is Misty so awesome?
=D
XD
It's a Chara Nari secret. ;D

Talent and style. oo;

@Bob I can't actually hack you know. xD I just help with the ideas...
LOL now how useless do you feel. jks. I did think something was funny with the image of you technically hacking. xD;

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • He/Him
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
This place TOTTALLY deserves a bump....Mist is just THAT awesome! :D
XD

22sa

Years
And I shan't let it die...not while there's a chance that the computer's just acting up again. Dx
Ew, you went and got MSN... I thought you were better then us. :)

22sa

Years
But spam from us is like... gold... :) *shot* ... what's... WLM...?

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • He/Him
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
By posting this post I contributed to keeping this place alive. By doing so I am showing that I WANT to keep the place alive, and it also shows that Misty4life is an awesome person. Or else this place wouldn't be worth saving. But since I AM saving it, she IS awesome.
XD

22sa

Years
By posting this post I contributed to keeping this place alive. By doing so I am showing that I WANT to keep the place alive, and it also shows that Misty4life is an awesome person. Or else this place wouldn't be worth saving. But since I AM saving it, she IS awesome.
XD
Thanks, but I don't know if it's better off dead

Happy early/belated bday Misty4Life :)

Last edited:
Back