• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty4Life Fan Club, Cerulean City ~the mysterious lake above the sky~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
My theme is from Spiral. It's like detective conan, but hotter. **;

Younger brother?

Both are male, Donny. Since Bobbert here mentioned something about yaoi in his club to me (didn't get the reference), I'd assume you are correct.
I meant you x me yaoi, not the my banner. :x Nice male character theme, my Mikuru wife. <3 *shotfromallsides*

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Code still thinks "Bribed Stripper" Every time code sees JOEs signature and misty's usertitle... [/Fuuko way of talking]
XD

22sa

Years

How many times do I have to tell you? I don't love you...
Thus you block my yaoism from getting carried away. Supportive really XP

All right, fixed Joe, anything else?

22sa

Years
How was your week? :P

What's next now that you've caught up in Shugo Chara anime? :P

What's a Game/Hack Idealist? o______o

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
It looks like we have a little soap opera continuing on here between a certain best friend of mine and the maker of my fanclub. ;D

My week was good, but now that it's Monday again, I really wish I was still on break. I got yelled at(along with the rest of my group) by a substitute teacher who didn't know what she was talking about, and I spaced out in Math class. How is everyone else's weeks so far?

I'm an idealist for both games and hacks? I've been working as one on three different games/hacks, but it seems one of them has come to a halt. :/

Years
Sucks when the sub yells at you because they're being stubborn.

My week's been interesting... we "blew up" a server last week before turkey day and spent the day fixing the problems that arose from the stuff on that now being on a different server.

Misty4Life

Years
Which game is coming to a halt? ;^;

Well, by the looks of it, Pokemon Hawthorn. First game I ever became an official idealist for. The next was the one I was working on with Joe, but he says he needs some practice before we work more on our hack. Pokemon Indigo League was the first game I ever asked to work for, but KM was taking some time off from PC back then, which I'm guessing Jirachification is doing now.

Sucks when the sub yells at you because they're being stubborn.

My week's been interesting... we "blew up" a server last week before turkey day and spent the day fixing the problems that arose from the stuff on that now being on a different server.

Wow Donny, it took me a while to figure out who you were. I was just like 'Why is this random person with an awesome name posting on my FC like he knows me' and then I later realized 'Oh wait...this is one of my friends with a name change, isn't it?' Yeah, if you couldn't tell, I'm a bit slow. ^^;

When you say server, you are talking about computers right? If so, ugh, that sucks. Looks like no-one's been having that much luck with computers lately. Just recently my computer got yet another virus and then the internet started to act up for no reason...*sigh*

I wanna join this club-thingy

Btw does anyone like The Offspring

Oh, hey Pia~ Nice to see that you want to join my fanclub. ^_^

No, what is The Offspring? *has never heard of it*

Years
Wow Donny, it took me a while to figure out who you were. I was just like 'Why is this random person with an awesome name posting on my FC like he knows me' and then I later realized 'Oh wait...this is one of my friends with a name change, isn't it?' Yeah, if you couldn't tell, I'm a bit slow. ^^;

When you say server, you are talking about computers right? If so, ugh, that sucks. Looks like no-one's been having that much luck with computers lately. Just recently my computer got yet another virus and then the internet started to act up for no reason...*sigh*

No, what is The Offspring? *has never heard of it*

I'm still getting used to the change myself. ;D

Yep. We needed to remove the software on that server because we needed a different kind of software on there.

And The Offspring is a band.

22sa

Years
Can you hack the level 100 limit in pokemon experience gaining and change the limit to 255? :P I want a level 142 Pikachu or something... and a level 255 Mew with a speed stat of 829. **; Speaking of which, ready to PKMN battle yet? :P

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
New topic!
Why is Misty so awesome?
=D
XD

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Well, you had me fooled. XD [/joke]

I leik clannad....I leik Misty....I leik stuffs....
XD

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
But mine is. XD
At school mah nicknames include Mr. awesome, Chick magnet, the hotfactor, and outsider. XD

Misty4Life

Years
@Bob I can't actually hack you know. xD I just help with the ideas...

Aww, thank you for such a sweet topic, Mr. 'Chick Magnet'. I'm so glad I know such a popular guy. ;P

And thank you, Jordan and Joe, for such heartwarming responses. xD;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
I should come here more often... But... Awww, who cares if i have anything reletive to say? Misty is awesome and thats final! *hugz epic buddy of awesomeness*

Back